Many Happy Returns *~* Mesmerizing Mouni Roy *~ *

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
*Ahem Ahem*

Srushti Coughs...

Shruti: You better not say that you are ill this time😡...You are already late!! Do you even consult a clock anytime!!!

Sia: But why was Srushti saying 'Ahem'...are we on Saathiya Forum?

Minaxi: Ufff I tell you...I am so totally snowballed under the whole DT having all their names starting with S...seems likes an Aquarian catastrophe for me...we are gathered here for celebrating a Celebrity birthday..and Look what have you started!!!!

Srushti :Errmmm...Well...Now we are gonna talk about the person whose name doesnot start with S but it starts with M...

Sia: We are gonna talk about M M M M Minaxi Di???😲

Shruti: *Shrieks* Srushti !!! You are again blundering!!! We are not gathered here to talk about Minaxi!!
Minaxi: Why are you people shouting my name!!!you have all lost your heads!!

Shruti: it is all because of this trooper called Srushti over here!!!

Oh then what are we waiting for...*All roll up their sleeves*

Srushti:

Since I am in the hospital, Sia is gonna take over in the next post😆

*comes back*

Before I forget to tell you all...We are celebrating Mouni Roy's budday...

And I know that you know who she is..but still...Let our Encyclopedia ...aka Sia take over😛

Till then,,,,

Join us in wishing

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail

So Sia is here😛
(the credit of the research below goes to Sia aka Killer_Shark)

Mouni BOD:

Mouni Roy (Bengali born September 28, 1985) is an Indian actress. Mouni is a very popular actress in Indian television. Mouni is best friend with Narayani Shastri, Reshmi Ghosh and Sanjeeda Sheikh. She is mainly known for her role as Krishna Tulsi in the series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and the role of Sati in Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev.

Early years of her life:
Mouni grew up in Gandhi Colony in Cooch Behar, West Bengal and attended Kendriya Vidyalaya School Baburhat in Cooch Behar. Her father Anil Roy is the office superintendent of the Cooch Behar Zilla Parishad and her mother Mukti Roy is a high school teacher. She graduated from Miranda House in Delhi with an English literature major. Later went on to study Mass Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia University in Delhi.
Mouni Roy, an Indian tv actress belongs to middle class Bengali family in Cooch Behar in the state of West Bengal. In Mouni roy's family, her father Anil Roy is the office superintendent and her mother Mukti Roy is a high school teacher. She had completed her schooling from the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Baburhat, Cooch Behar. She is graduate in English Honors from Miranda House in New Delhi. In her school days Mouni was never a good actor but excelled as a dancer. She had the right genealogy of acting from her paternal grandfather Shekhar Chandra Roy who was a well-known theater artist. Mouni turned herself into a choreographer during her college days. Being a trained kathak dancer, she has also many other forms of dance. Thus she has been commended for her excellent dancing skills.

Awards

Mouni was one of the contestants of Say Shaava Shaava, a singing competition on Imagine TV. She was eliminated on Jan 28, 2008. She is also a contestant of the girls' team in the dance show Zara Nachke Dikha. The girls' team took the trophy home and Mouni Roy won the Best Airtel Dancer of The Series with the prize money of 1 lakh. She worked in a Punjabi movie Hero Hitler in Love along side Babbu Maan. Her breakthrough role till date is the role of Sati in Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev. People appreciate her in the role and her chemistry with co-star Mohit Raina. However her role ended in the middle of the show, but fans still admire her role in the show.

Roles that she donned:

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2006-2008 (Star Plus) - Krishna Tulsi a.k.a. KT

Kasturi (TV series) 2007 (Star Plus) - Shivani

Say Shaava Shaava (Imagine TV) - As a contestant

Kaho Na Yaar Hai 2008 (Star Plus) - 1 episode game show

Kya Dill Mein Hai (9x Channel) - 1st episode

Zara Nachke Dikha 2008 (Star One} - As a contestant

Tyohaar Dhamaaka (9x Channel) - As a contestant

Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano 2009 (Star Plus) - 5th episode

Dance Pe Chance (Rupashi Bangla) - Reality show Tolly vs Bolly

Pati Patni Aur Woh (TV series) 2009 (Imagine TV) - As a contestant

Comedy Circus 3 Ka Tadka 2009 (Sony TV) - As an anchor / host

Do Saheliyaan 2010 (Zee TV) - Roop

Ssshhh...Phir Koi Hai 2009 (Star one) - Koena

Humsafar (Star one) - As an anchor / host

Boogie woogie (Sony TV) - Episodic dance with child participant Raja (4 August 2010)

Telly Talk (Zoom TV) - As an anchor / host

Filmography

Mouni Roy yet has not been so much active in participating in Hindi films. She has been looking for an opportunity to enter in films. Though shave received small roles in few films but she is looking better roles.she has acted and participated in Punjabi film "Mirza" with Punjabi singer Babbu Maan. She has also participated in "Run' movie in back ground song "Nahi Hona Nahi Hona". For 2011 she has signed 3 movies as side actorress but yet it has not started its shooting yet.
We hope to see her soon in Bollywood movies and grab some Filmfare awards as new comer.

Trivia

First Mouni auditioned for the role of Bhoomi because she was having problems in memorizing the lines of KT but somehow she managed to bag the role of KT because Ekta found all the positive qualities in her.  

Before joining the daily soaps she presented a reasearch paper on the theatre legend Habib Tanvir. Although the actress has never met this great man she has spoken with him over the phone several times for her research. 

Mouni is currently dating Gaurav Chopra, her co-star from Zara Nachke Dikha. 

In Star One's Zara Nachke Dikha, Mouni won the Award of Best Airtel Dancer. 

She is a trained kathak dancer, she has also mastered many other forms of dance. 

Mouni is best friends with Narayani Shastri whom she has become close to during the tv series of Zara Nachke Dikha. 

-Srushti- thumbnail
And I am back,,,mein aa gai😛

Audience: Not AGAIN!!!!!

ME: Errrmmm...I promise I wont do any more bakwaas...Pakka Wala promise...If not...then Vrish can arrange my swayamvar ...the  'Eligible; Candidates being Takki and others😳

As you guys know...We are gathered here to celebrate the birthday of the actress who paved her way into our hearts with her very first Entry as Sati...Adorning a pink Chunar, and a captivating smile, her captivated doe like eyes and that pink hibiscus perching on her crown will forever be etched in her mind...

She was that perfect blend that never seems possible...Beauty and Acting...her eyes emoted so well that it was difficult to see her as Mouny...She was Sati...from the moment she entered the screen and lifted her face to smile towards the camera after catching that Rudraksh in her hand...

The Haughty Princess, the bemused Woman, the pampered Daughter, an understanding sister, Mahadev-Deewani Sati or the angry Sati who jumped into the pyre...She was PERFECT!!

-Srushti- thumbnail

Grace and Beauty defined, Mouni enthralled us with her dancing ability too...Like a peahen in the rain she danced effortlessly whenever she was given a chance...

The day Sati jumpedi into the pyre...The whole Forum immersed into sadness,...they would always miss their Sati onscreen...

But we hear that she is gonna be back on Life OK in another project soon...and we all are GARDEN GARDEN hearing it😳

Wishing her the bestest in her life...Mouni...we love you and miss you very much😳

-Srushti- thumbnail

SilverFairy

Happy Birthday Mouni. Love You Your A Fanstic Actress. Keep Smiling. (:

Samana

Message-Happy Birthday Mouni!🥳 U are one of the most talaented and beautiful person I have ever seen! Many Many happy returns of the day! May you achieve all the success in the world!

sohiniluvsmusic

ok here is my msg-Wish u a very very Happy Birthday Mouni May God bless U and fulfil all ur wishes May u live a long and happy prosperous life ahead May U succeed in whatever work u do 😊     

Neha

Riti

-Srushti- thumbnail

Sanyomg

[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=lE5g8dfUdkg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=mrQEhQSwMXA[/YOUTUBE]

my msg 4 mouni would be... Hapy bdae princess! May u find all d happiness in ur life.. U r truly blessed n i wish dat u always stay blessed forever love u angelic , vivacious, cute, heartstealer,extremely talented, beautiful, pure, elegant ,kyunki's innocent kt, mahadev's unforgettable sati.. mouni roy... Di i m realy happy dat u r making d post bcoz nw i m definately sure that d post will rock..

Minaxi
Free Happy Birthday Greetings
Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Vrish

To Mouni

Shubho jonmodiner shubechcha!

Shubhika

Wishing you a very happy birthday.

May god bless you 😊

-Shubhika

Shruti

Have a Happy Happy Birthday Mouni
Hope all your dreams and wishes come true
hope you have an amazing day and life again
cant wait to have you back on TV
shruti

JESS

My Dear Mouni,

Happy Birthday!!!

May U soon reach the acme of Your Career!

May U get every Success & Happiness U deserve!

May U always be Cheerful & Blessed!

These wishes are from one of Your biggest fans ever.U have just won my heart,our hearts as Princess Sati.U have reigned our hearts & still U are.It seems if there have been any resemblance to Princess Sati,it has to be U only.U r the epitome of Princess Sati!the Beauty,the Elegance,the Devotion with which U have portrayed Princess Sati,U just have nailed it!U made us Love U more & more with Your spectacular & mesmerizing performance each time.U have created an Era of Love,Sacrifice,Waiting,Devotion & Divinity for us.Your brilliance & excellence will always be there in our hearts!!!

We Love U Mouni Roy!

U will be always there in Our Hearts!!!

Come back soon!We are waiting for Our Divine Beauty!❤️

Chand1234

Many Many Happpy Returns of the Day Mouni 🥳🥳
Have a great year ahead! Wish u luck for ur life! Luv ya. <3

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you a very happy birthday my princess mouni
May you acheive lots and loads of success in your life😊
May you get the true love-soul mate of your life😳 
May your life always be filled with happiness and prosperity😳
May god bless you dear😊

Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day,Mouni.U will always be remembered and loved for ur role as Sati in DKDM.U were excellent in all the scenes and it's an honour for DKDM to have such a marvellous and talented actress like u in it.
God bless u dear with lots and lots of success and happiness.

Happy Birthday once again!
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tum Jiyo hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar.You excelled yourself as sati. Wish you many many happy returns of the day dearesr Mouni😊
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy Mouni
How are u dear ??
Well A Very Happy Birthday to You
Many Many Happy returns Of your day swthrt
May God Bless You With lots Of Happiness and wealth and Prosperity as well with lotsss of smile. take care
gifftsfor fans

thx
wd luv
riti
Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago