Kkavyanjali

Roshini plays a cameo in KC-Riva of KA

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Roshini plays a cameo in KC!

Balaji's new eye candy Roshini Chopra is in great demand!

"I couldn't do a full-fledged character so I will be seen only in the first two episode!"

After giving a commendable performance as Pia in Kasamh Se on Zee , she was roped in for Kavyanjali. This pretty lass has been signed in for Balaji's Karmic Connections (KC), but for a cameo.

KC is on the lines of X Files, and Roshini portrays Shabbir Ahluwali's (the protagonist) girlfriend. "Yes, I will be seen in KC. I have already shot for the first two episodes, and it was very nice," says Roshini who is very excited about the way Kasamh Se is shaping up.

Earlier her role in KC was supposed to be full fledged, but she soon realized that it would be difficult for her to handle. "Yes, I was offered the role, which was a continuing one, but with two dailies, Kasamh Se and Kavyanjali, my plate is already full, " states Chopra. She sums up saying, "So, now I'll be seen only in the first two episodes!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
thanks for sharing.... 😊
she is a good actress and pretty also... 😊
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..i like her...she's an awesome actress..
Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx alot for sharing! I like her as an actress but I cant STAND her ROLE as Reeva in KA no more!! 😡 Reeva annoys me like hell! 🤢
miss sonia thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
she is a good actress
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx..i like Roshni she is a talented pretty actress 😃