Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
READERS BEWARE:  The Author of this SS is Unlikely to Complete said Story... So, Don't READ and/or Don't COMPLAIN if you DO!Evil Smile

Correction, comment and appreciation, on the other hand, is most welcome.Smile
Part I - Thora Darr!
Shiv looked at the plane tickets in his hand once more.  There was no time to drive to Udaipur.  His friend Sameer's sagaai was that evening and he had couriered the invitation and air tickets for Anandi & Shiv that morning.  He and Anandi had packed in a hurry and immediately driven to Jaipur for the flight.  He had had no time to worry.  But, now that they were at the gate, he was nervous.  He could do it.  No big deal.  How many times had he traveled back and forth between India and England?  Still he could not control the butterflies in the pit of his stomach try as he might.   He could never forget his vivid childhood memory of seeing his chotepapa's fighter plane blow up midair during a demonstration.  He had been six.  It had been a bright sunny day just like today. 

"Shiv - yeh log humara samaan toh nahi khodenga?"  Shiv smiled at Anandi's question and shook his head negatively once more.   His wife was super excited.  It was her very first flight.  She had peppered him with questions on the drive between Jaitsar and Jaipur - not just about his friend Sameer, who had settled in England and was back to marrying a girl from Udaipur, but about proper flight etiquette and protocol.  Her enjoyment was catching.  She was also convinced the airline was going to lose their luggage and had refused to part with the sagaai gift, the gifts for his family, and her jewelry for the wedding.  She had recently read an article about lost luggage.  Ira had also told her to not place valuables in checked baggage when they had called to tell his family they were coming to Udaipur for the weekend.  

Anandi gripped his arm in excitedly as they boarded the flight and were seated.  He belted her in and showed her how to tighten and loosen the belt.  She insisted on returning the favor and practicing with his!  He blushed beet red when he glanced up and saw the flight attendant observing them.  Anandi's head was bent over his lap as she concentrated on tightening the belt just right. Blushing Satisfied, Anandi turned her head to look at him just then...followed his gaze toward the flight attendant and blushed herself.  They looked at each other as the attendant moved on and burst out laughing. LOL  Anandi nuzzled her face into his shoulder, breathed him in, and sighed happily as he placed his arm around her and brushed his face against the top of her dupatta.  

"Iss baar meine kuch nahi kiya!" Shiv underlined his innocence before Anandi could chide him about his habit of getting them caught in compromising situations... like the time he had decided to help her in the kitchen and Mahi had found them fighting with basan after Shiv had accidentally dabbed Anandi's face with it while trying to remove a lock of hair that had kept falling on her eyebrow while she mixed more bhaji batter. 

"Haan - par aap mujhe kuch bol nahi sakte...woh kya sochti hogi humare baare mein!"  Anandi complained with a laugh tucking her face fully into his shoulder as the flight started to taxi.  Shiv gripped his arm seat with one hand and clutched Anandi tigther with the other as the plane started to ascend. Anandi felt the tension in his arms but, was determined to ease it.  Ira had not only warned her to careful about not placing valuable in, she had also told her how Shiv had seen his chotepapa die midair.  Anandi didn't want to invade his mental space, but maybe she could distract him.  With that thought she slipped her fingers through his and squeezed.  

"Uss luggage wali article mein yeh bhi likha tha ki plane ki bathrooms bahut chhote hote hai...Aap itna bade hai...aap kaise fit hote hai?"  Anandi teased blandly.  Shiv laughed as he recalled and shared the difficulty he had closing the door on his first flight to England.  He had avoided airplane food and drinks ever since.  The seatbelt sign dinged off as the plane reached altitude and their air hostess caught them chatting intently with their heads close together when she came by with drinks and refreshments. Once more they sprang apart like guilty children caught by a teacher when they noticed her.  The handsome man blushed as he declined refreshments while his wife giggled in glee before declining as well.ROFLROFL

Shiv didn't even notice the descent.  He was too busy discussing whether they could implement pesticide free organic farming in Jaitsar with his Sarpanchni. It was only when they taxied to a stop that he realized the flight was over.  His wife was a true treasure.  She had turned what was normally torture into an enjoyable experience with her enchanting company.  

Shiv waggled his brows at her when they located all their luggage at the conveyor belt...teasing her silently. Shrugging, Anandi tucked her arm into his as he pushed their trolley toward the terminal exit where Alok awaited them.  

Part II - Thora Golmaal!
At Kesarbagh after an half hour of family time, Anandi showered in their en-suite while Shiv went down to grab them some tea and snacks. She toweled her hair and wondered whether to leave it up or down.  Shiv preferred it lose, but then he also enjoyed freeing her hair from its constraints a pin at a time.Blushing  Hmmm -  she would pin it up and wear the sari he had gifted her on her birthday.  She wrapped a towel around herself and poked her head out of the shower.  *Phew* Shiv was not back yet.  She would quickly grab the sari and change in the bathroom.  If he saw her now with the too short towel...they would never make it to the Sagaai.LOL

She unzipped her suitcase, but there was no sari, no choli, not even a dori!  The entire case was full of lingerie, scarfs, and dresses.Shocked  She dropped the lid in shock.  Where were her clothes?  The suitcase though identical definitely was not hers.  Had Shiv's gotten mixed up as well?  What would they wear?Wink  

[Note: Continuing only cuz someone twisted or traded my arm!]

Anandi worriedly opened the second suitcase and breathed a sigh of semi-relief.  Shiv's clothes appeared to be all there.  Maybe he could go to the function alone?  No - his friend had send the ticket for her as well, personally called to insist she attend, and she was already here.  She had to go.  But, what could she wear?  Maybe a sari from Maa ya Chotimaa?  But, their blouses would be too big for her and Sanchi's too small if she even had any.LOL  She should have placed her clothes for the function in her hand luggage but, Shiv had explained they should not exceed the allotted size for the one piece of hand luggage they were each allowed.  He had brought his laptop and there had been no room for anything more beyond jewelry and gifts in hers.  

She looked wistfully at 'her" suitcase and opened it hoping against hope her nightmare was not real.  The sapphire blue chiffon dress on top caught her eye.  It was almost the same color as the sari shiv had gifted her...the one she had intended to wear tonight.  Anandi lifted it up and held it against her towel clad body.  The size appeared about right! 

Just then the door creaked open.  It was Shiv with chai and pakoras.  As their eyes connected across the room span, Anandi panicked clutching the dress tightly in front of her like a shield.  He was momentarily dumbstruck seeing her thus - her face dewy from the shower, her wet hair cascading freely, her bare arms clutching a dress?!  Before he could process it all...Anandi got her wits back.

"STATUTE!" She shouted to freeze him in place as she herself raced back to the bathroom...the towel slipping from her in the process and with it Shiv's equilibrium as the tea tray nearly slipped from his now slack fingers before he quickly grasped it and refroze.  His eyes glued to the towel on the floor near the now shut bathroom door, Shiv grinned to himself.  Anandi had just taken their private game of "Statute" to a whole new level, but he would "collect" whenever she unfrozen him.  They or rather he had started of their own version of the game when he had noticed a bit of jalebi stuck on her upper lip at dinner.  Instead of telling her directly about it.  He had frozen Anandi with "statute" and removed the morsel with a sweet kiss...sucking it from her upper lip.  Afterward, when she had blushed and promised to pay him back in his own coin..he had never imagined this.

Anandi rested her back against the bathroom door.  She had no clothes.  None!  Not even the skimpy towel.  Just some stranger's dress.    

TO BE CON'T - MAYBEROFL ROFLROFL  Wat?  Its not like I didn't pre-warn you not to read as am Queen of Incompletes

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 October 2012 at 12:54am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEkanu_nvlkhmemberbvSam1970rohinimaneeshaDeyaSweetyTANTAN27anamika84meshmoSpynalisancheetalemySinSinsree89shivani_bvcharu.jpabitra.the_Rijyogs1sbadamShaista33coolgirl3mmishra1NDDgirlvasanthimraoChit15newbahuBirdy91sarah88littlebratlishu_vrinda9183deepa911queen-beelavyAbhiAnipussycatcosmogirl77rsk16arorasurbhiPhoenixRainbow-Khush-monamie111rusha4003melliflousScintillatingKwitKattsSiya_loveanshPiyuu_SRK..Tangled..5centsashred12payalibmManasi_16onlinebuddy75QuagMyredanoneetistaaVishakha_SakhiGoldenDewmchopraMalikatv_princessaparnaumadixie123adi2512Servianakhusi_*itsRitziVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ansh SS - Flights of Fear and Fancy" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavy

Goldie

lavy

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
SS - AWESOME.

My dirty mind is doing an overtime in atleast 4 places. :) 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasbadamVsoujanyamasinKurupVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Veryy nice !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

SS - AWESOME.

My dirty mind is doing an overtime in atleast 4 places. :) 

Which 4?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshalavyVsoujanyaitsRitzi

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Anjie ka naya SS !!! "Mein Rou ya hasu... karu mein kya karu ?? "

I haven't read the whole thing yet. I had to comment as soon as I saw the title of your post !! LOL
Are you implementing the idea you gave me ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZKwitKattsKurup

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Ok.. now I read it.. As usual too good.
Oh Shiv can't get into the loo comfortably. LOLLOL Oh man.. I am going to remember this when I am going to be flying in the next couple of  days !!!. LOL

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
anjeee you are RIOT...
serzzzlllyyy you made me work over time with imagination...and its morning you idiot...atm gona think about it will make me riot in front of my hubyyy Embarrassed... 

god!what stoped you from wiritng face insted of head in lap... Blushing... then it would be under Censored... oh! god me and my imagination if with shiv like this...i always wanna be in compromise position. 

ufff... where the heck is sanjiv ROFL  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raashaAnjanaYYZ

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Ok.. now I read it.. As usual too good.
Oh Shiv can't get into the loo comfortably. LOLLOL Oh man.. I am going to remember this when I am going to be flying in the next couple of  days !!!. LOL

it should eb reported by bringing riot  in morning morning in forum...
hahahahahahha...
all the best... thank the god you not male or more truble for you  ROFL  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdixie123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top