What are the producers thinking?!

lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I just have one question for the producers of TD.. what in the world are you thinking?!  Do they really think this will boost their ratings?!  I'm sorry to day but they're actually going to lose their viewers before they can even say TRPs!!!!  I loved the show but I refuse to watch any more of this nonsense.  The whole point of watching the show is DK/Disha storyline and without that, I could careless.  I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me.  We're addicted to DK (or Ashish) 😳 & Disha but we're not stupid!!!! 😡😡😡  I'm sorry but I had to say this.  I'm just furious!  As Samy said, smoke is coming out of my ears cuz of this new twist! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hey

totally agree with u lalgulab the whole novalty is with the two d's and thee romantic scenes and if they are married of to toher ppl than producers must be really ignorant not to realise what viewers what..i am sure they are aware of our toughts as feedback is always getting to them..i totally agree i won't be wasting my time even though i love ashish and dk's character but no more td if this happens.😡

samy😡

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes lalgulab,

I totally agree with you. I am so angry on these producers that I have fallen out of words. Like Samy said I am also having steam out of my ears because of anger. Why they are doing this to us I just can't guess. They are going to loose almost all the viewers atleast here on this forum and that will certainly give a negative effect on their TRP's. I hope that they get some sense and start thinking in right direction before they fully destroy this serial. We are watching this serial only as we love DK and Disha and that is the main reason we are sticking to this. If that is taken away then there is nothing left for us and it will be just waste of time.

maja😡

lalgulab thumbnail
Yep.. then it becomes like any other show out there.  What's so special about it then?! 😕  I'm going to miss DK's and Disha's chemistry!!  This just sucks & I don't even have any more words to express my anger & frustration 😡
Vera thumbnail

May be the producers  think we, the audience are  idiots..... but then again...may be the Guhas are taking lessons from Ms.

Ekta Kapoor...don't know why? ...I liked TD because it was unlike the

other serials or so I thought...boy, was I wrong !! There must be a dearth

of good writers !!! May be they should hire our bluefish!!

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭I agree i was thinking TD would turn a bit different i don't mind if it finishes as long as it is a good ending but this twist is making them loose audience. All i can say this twist is not doing TD any favours but its loosing its rating!!!😡😡
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a feeling DK might die....😭...but what's the point of the story then? ðŸ˜•
jingle thumbnail

i think the guhas feel that they should follow ekta's footsteps to keep up the TRP's

But guhas are not aware of the fact that most of us watch td because it's story appeared different rom ekta's stuff and because of dk character

and now in ekta's path the TRP will surely drop drastically😡

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it appears that film farm(guhas) have entered into a deal with balaji of ekata's to spoil the serial tumhari disha
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Relax, cool down Jyot. I know we all feel that they are spoiling a completely nice Mills and Boon romance and turning it into another torture for all of us. All the serials are that way. As I said before these serials and film people are making money at the cost of our tears and health, and we all are left with no choice. We look for some entertainment, excitement, relaxation in this hectic life of ours but kya kare .......sigh..........