India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

What are the producers thinking?!

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I just have one question for the producers of TD.. what in the world are you thinking?!  Do they really think this will boost their ratings?!  I'm sorry to day but they're actually going to lose their viewers before they can even say TRPs!!!!  I loved the show but I refuse to watch any more of this nonsense.  The whole point of watching the show is DK/Disha storyline and without that, I could careless.  I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me.  We're addicted to DK (or Ashish) Embarrassed & Disha but we're not stupid!!!! AngryAngryAngry  I'm sorry but I had to say this.  I'm just furious!  As Samy said, smoke is coming out of my ears cuz of this new twist! Angry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

hey

totally agree with u lalgulab the whole novalty is with the two d's and thee romantic scenes and if they are married of to toher ppl than producers must be really ignorant not to realise what viewers what..i am sure they are aware of our toughts as feedback is always getting to them..i totally agree i won't be wasting my time even though i love ashish and dk's character but no more td if this happens.Angry

samyAngry

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Angry to the new twist
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Yes lalgulab,

I totally agree with you. I am so angry on these producers that I have fallen out of words. Like Samy said I am also having steam out of my ears because of anger. Why they are doing this to us I just can't guess. They are going to loose almost all the viewers atleast here on this forum and that will certainly give a negative effect on their TRP's. I hope that they get some sense and start thinking in right direction before they fully destroy this serial. We are watching this serial only as we love DK and Disha and that is the main reason we are sticking to this. If that is taken away then there is nothing left for us and it will be just waste of time.

majaAngry

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Yep.. then it becomes like any other show out there.  What's so special about it then?! Confused  I'm going to miss DK's and Disha's chemistry!!  This just sucks & I don't even have any more words to express my anger & frustration Angry
Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

May be the producers  think we, the audience are  idiots..... but then again...may be the Guhas are taking lessons from Ms.

Ekta Kapoor...don't know why? ...I liked TD because it was unlike the

other serials or so I thought...boy, was I wrong !! There must be a dearth

of good writers !!! May be they should hire our bluefish!!

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Angry
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
CryI agree i was thinking TD would turn a bit different i don't mind if it finishes as long as it is a good ending but this twist is making them loose audience. All i can say this twist is not doing TD any favours but its loosing its rating!!!AngryAngry

Go to top