Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

ZEE TV's 20th Birthday Bonanza!

Come 2nd October and India's first satellite TV channel ZEE TV will complete 20 glorious years of entertaining the country! Viewers will be in for a treat as the channel has lined up an extra-special entertainment program just to commemorate the occasion. 
The 3-hour birthday bonanza to air at 8p ET & 9:30p PT on 2nd October on ZEE TV will raise a toast to the illu
strious journey of the channel right from its inception to the present day. The evening will see some of the most memorable faces of ZEE TV take to the stage 'Punarvivaah' actor Gurmeet Chaudhary will play the hospitable host as he welcomes everyone to what will be showcased as his character Yash's grand birthday party. 

The romantics in the audience need not be disappointed- ZEE TV's most adored couples will dance up a storm, what with Dev-Radhika (Avinash Sachdev & Rubina Dilaik) of 'Choti Bahu', Shankar-Gayatri (Iqbal Khan & Shilpa Shinde) of 'Waaris' and Nahar-Saloni (Rajashree Thakur & Sharad Kelkar) of 'Saat Phere' pitted against the younger lovebirds Purvi-Arjun (Asha Negi-Rithvik Dhanjani) of 'Pavitra Rishta', Mayank-Gunjan (Roopal Tyagi & Ankit Gera) of 'Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke' and Ranveer-Jazz (Ashish Sharma & Sukirti Kandpal) of 'Rab Se Sohna Isshq' in a dance challenge. 
Dance India Dance mentors Geeta Kapur and Terrence Lewis are also to be a part of the dance-a-thon that also features popular DID contestants. The channel's eternal lovebirds Manav-Archana (Hiten Tejwani and Ankita Lokhande) are also a part of an act that salutes our viewers and thanks them for their love and support through the years. Tune in at 8p ET & 9:30p PT on 2nd October on ZEE TV!

Abharan fans I think y'all will get a performance for your fave  jodi well atleast its expected since their in the pic and are also bringing old jodis back to perform so Abharan will perform Smile
Sad thing though no Raj and Lata Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06s_anikakarsuhaarchaMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee's 20th B'day celebration" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Lets see if will Karan and Abha be part of the celebrations Confused

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I hope Karan & Abha will be part of this celebration.

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hoping that they are slso going to be included karan and abha are a important part would be sad if there not

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, i'm not so sure as the picture shows that they are there but no mention about Karan and Suhasi or YMGGK so we will just have to wait and see whether Zee invites them or not and if they do than it's great Big smile and if they don't Unhappy And i really want to see Karan and Suhasi there as i miss them alot,so let's just hope for the best Wink

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Honestly if they can include people from the past 3-5 years I see no reason they should not include them .. So for now I am betting my money (Kidding LOL) on they will be performing 

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Well i see your point and you are absolutely right about that Thumbs Up and i'm sure that Karan and Suhasi will also be included and give a wonderful performance for all their fans out there Big smileWink

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
hope we can see abharan's performance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top