Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Yes Guys rally I saw it.Aaj suraj Sachmooch pashchim se nikla ...

How??????

Well today our AK dressed in White shirt as sahil...looked so cool and dashing!!!!Tongue

As Sahil he even went to office...well Sahil aur office...ise kahte hain pyar kya kya nahi karata

Just to let his beloved wife do her duties to her parents and clients...

ghar ka sabse bigda hua bachha sudhar gaya..

Sahil  woke earlyShocked

Sahil went officeShocked

Sahil dressed in white shirt and formalsShocked

Hai na meri baat sahi  didnt sun rise from east for Sahil fans

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ruhi77...Moonlight_AnshAnam AliMina HArhainAshishHavvii-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaj Suraj Pashchim se Nikla" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
well saiddd

hhaayyeee hes gtn killerr day by dayyy

uufff m speechlesss

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

well saiddd

uufff m speechlesss

Yes Arhina aaj mera maheeno ka sapna poora hua ...Our AK looked super hot in white shirt.StarStar.

But felt bad for shivi she is badly caught just hope she is able to make things clear and make her stand in front of MIL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
hey shana, suraj kahin se bhi nikle mere liye wahin se nakal jata hai jahan ak white shirt pehen ke ek killer smile de de! muuaahhh! loved my hero today! wonder what mrs kapoor has to say about him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
After so many days we got to see him in white nd trust me i dint changed channel i was jst watching him. Luved the whole epi bt shivani ab to bhagwan bachaye bechari ko

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

well saiddd

uufff m speechlesss

Yes Arhina aaj mera maheeno ka sapna poora hua ...Our AK looked super hot in white shirt.StarStar.

But felt bad for shivi she is badly caught just hope she is able to make things clear and make her stand in front of MIL...

yesshhh i apssed ur req to him kaise na suntaaaWinkblusshh bluusshhh
he lukd v v hawtttb hhaayeee mashallaahhh
shivi wasnt dre to snd him to office pyaar seEmbarrasseddil keraa tha mai chaley jaonLOLya hope sasu ama se bachey shiviShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

After so many days we got to see him in white nd trust me i dint changed channel i was jst watching him. Luved the whole epi bt shivani ab to bhagwan bachaye bechari ko

U r right I too was like struck when i saw him in white shirtDay Dreaming

yes Havi Shivi ko to ab bhagwan he bacha sakte hain...but then its good in  one way...the show needs this type  of high drama ...where shivi will stand like a culprit in mahasabha of the saasu maa ...let us see how she stands at her point...I am loving the show...yaar

my eye candy AK is doing well...and

Shivani the imperfect and Mansi the perfect duo ki to baat he kuch aur hai...I think right at this point authors are very realistic
...hai na ?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123HavviiArhainAshish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

hey shana, suraj kahin se bhi nikle mere liye wahin se nakal jata hai jahan ak white shirt pehen ke ek killer smile de de! muuaahhh! loved my hero today! wonder what mrs kapoor has to say about him!

Fihaal to Mrs Kapoor hai hi nahi LOL...AK is not yet married yaar!!!!

But yes Mrs Sesodiya that is Mrs Shvani sahil Sesodiya sure would have swooned if only our aaft ki pudiya could save few time from her well disputed  Jaipur project LOL

Sometimes I feel here Shivani is the hero who does not have much time for her better half like just like  Anoop for Mansi  as they seem to busy with their work and want to be on their own.

While poor Sahil and Mansi keep running behind their love to get attention...Sahil singing Hum tere ashik hain sadiyon poorane  ...while Mansi singing  Mora piya mose bolat nahi ROFL

Bvfan123desigirl0103

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.