SO A painful promise and sepration. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
niceee...pls continue n PM me plsss
Both the parts r simply amazing. Poor jeevika! She is going through a hard time. Hope she will return. Continue soon and thnx for the pm.
nice start ...continue soon ...
Good Job! Please Continue Soon!
Part 3:

My pyari Manu,

By the time you read this letter I would have gone very far away from you and Viren ji , the most two people that I love the most and can not live without. But I had take this step as I have cause you and Virenji nothing but pain and to rest of the family. As I took step which crush Viren ji happiness, but I had no choice but take that step as I could not watch u die your are my soul which I can not live without. If I had make choice do it again and Viren ji has support me all way, but what have done made go against his badi ma who is his idle but at moment not talking because of me. I know crime so no one else should be panish not you or Viren ji. I had made promise to mummy and papa to make sure alway be happy i am sure Virat will aways keep happy at all times , and now you getting alone with everyone even swamini bua. So it make easy for me go as I know there people that love you. I know after reading this letter you upset and argry at me for leaving and try find. But you wont able as will gone very far here please forgive me but this my panishment stay away from people love most. Remeber one thing I will love until my dying any time you miss just close and i always be there beside. Manu please you look after yourself everyone. I have full faith in you after we have khoon rishta we are behna.

love Jeevika x

Maanvi can believe Jeevika left house and cry like baby, as Virat come room and asked Maanvi why she crying. Maanvi tight hug and hand him the letter Virat has tear eyes by reading letter and shock

To be continue...
Aww So touching Luved It...
It was Realy Emotional.. Can't Imagine Wat Will Be Mannu n Virenji's Reactiion
If Cvs plan Dis... 
But m ALready crying...😭
Plzz Continu soon.. 
Waiting Eagerly 4 virenji's Reaction...

-MeHaK-
Omg I can't wait for Viren's reaction !
It was so emotional...
waiting for the next part to see viren's reaction...
continue soon n plzz pm me...
This is too good! Can't wait for Viren's reaction
nice update we want seen viren reaction