Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Louian Newsletter of The Month - 4th Edition

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

So friends we see that this time the cause of the gossip is the new article on the St. Louis Website. 
People are just interested in gossips and specially when its about GS of the college. He appointed Taani as his AGS and people proclaimed it as the secret lovestory of Rey & Taani. How kiddish! We again saw the angry young man in Rey this time who injured some boys of his own college this time.
Also, all this fiasco leaded to a misunderstanding and a fight between our very own Swayam and Sharon. All this drama totally worsened SwaRon's relation and the Majnu boy chose a little break. 
Also, this month saw the beginning of a new drama. Shivam and Taani in a relationship. Though it was just to fool the people, but seriously, they got only Shivam to get in the game. Common people, do you really want to start yet another misunderstanding between the Team because of so much of Shivam-involvement. 
These are the three things that are running in the mind of every D3-ite out here. 

Unfortunately, someone seems to have forgotten that Nilesh is our rapper. ðŸ¤“

Credits. 
Dil Dosti Dance of the month Aquilia_Aditi
Give me the news guys/Chugli of the Month Aquilia_Aditi
Headache of the month Sawyer_Tom
Tears of Joy ..first.rain..
Baat of the month Tabzy 
Dil Waale of the month medha_m
Rap of the month Saumya_D3
Dazzler of the Month Savage
Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka medha_m
Dance-Joy to the world Kasurbest
Unforgettable moment ..first.rain..
Tearful part of life ..first.rain..
Unity of the MonthSaumya_D3
Recycle Reduce Reuse Saumya_D3
Ras Rachila of the Month ..first.rain..
Ramaira of the Week/Month ..first.rain..
Chubbylaal of the Week/Month ..first.rain..
Sharinder of the Week/Month ..first.rain..
Majnu of the Week/Month ..first.rain..
Siggy/Video Siggy creator ..first.rain..
Avi/Icon of the week. ..first.rain..
Visual/ Video creator of the Month ..first.rain..
FF/SS/OS of the Month ..first.rain..
If only life could be Re-winded Kasurbest
Rating of the Week/Month ..first.rain..
Behind the Curtains ..first.rain..
Winning siggies & Banner -.Preet.-/..first.rain..
Text titles -Stutz-
We take this opportunity for everyone part of the News Letter on submitting their sections in on time. ðŸ¤—

Regards, News Letter Heads
Khushi {..first.rain..}  and Juleka {Illyria}
Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

After finding out that Taani cannot dance and that Taani has left team Weaklings, the team is hurt and angry. Vishaka is blaming Rey and Swayam for letting Taani join the team. Finding out that Shivam is planning on becoming AGS Rey and Sharon plan on making Taani Rey's new AGS to incorporate her into the gang and in the school.

This month saw the cute progress in Sharon and Swayam's trial relationship. After the boycott Taani decision Swayam gets upset with Sharon wondering how could she out of all the people agree with such a stupid plan. But then he finds out that Sharon was the only one who supported Taani and he apologizes to her.

On the other hand, Shivam tries to make Taani believe that Rey assigned her as an AGS because he pities her and Taani believes him and refuses the post. Later Rey successfully convinces her to prove that she's worth the position of AGS. Team Weaklings and Team Dazzlers both are left with five members in their team as Simmi cannot join them because of her NY Trip to her home. Sharon agrees on sending five members into the competition.

Rey is driving the gang home from the basketball court other day where Sharon and Swayam were talking and Vishakha tells him that his behaviour towards Taani is different. Rey starts to realize that he has been protective over Taani. Whereas, Sharon and Swayam talk out their differences and clear their misunderstandings. They agree to consider talking things instead of avoiding each other to stop misunderstandings from happening.

In college, Shivam makes a blog on the internet, calling himself Blue Valley, about Taani and Rey's love story. He stated that the only reason Taani was chosen as AGS was because Rey and Taani are having an affair. The group looks at Vishakha as if she is behind this. Getting upset and angry, she leaves from there. Later Swayam gets know about everything and is shocked and upset.

Rey brutally injures the group of boys. All this while Taani and Rey share some close moments. Swayam and Sharon had a phone conversation. Soon Swayam goes to his dreamy mode and starts dancing crazily on the street. VP sees the fight and calls Rey to his cabin. They have some talk when Sharon barges in and handles the situation.

Sharon tries to talk to Swayam but he just ignores her saying he wants to be alone. While on the other hand Rey apologises to Taani and hits his hand on the wall. Taani notices Rey's injured hand and takes him to the medical room. There she tends on his wounds. The team once again blames Vishakha who is shocked to see that Swayam also thinks the same. That is when Swayam speaks up and tells that he has full faith on her and knows that she can never do a thing as such.

The whole team have fun time in the auditorium and dance their lives out to forget everything else for once. They dance to the D3 Title Song and Masti ki Paatshaala. Sharon in turn makes Pink Valley a blog that is in support of Rey and Taani's innocence. When Swayam finds out that Sharon created another blog to counter blue valley he and gets angry that she is causing a cyber-war, even though her intentions where to help Taani and Rey. Blue valley ends up attacking back saying that Sharon and Swayam made the pink valley post to help their friends.

Rey decided to go frank with everyone who voted him as GS and ask why they think he doesn't deserve it anymore. Rey gave a speech saying that him and Taani are not a couple and he chose Taani as AGS purely based on her qualifications. On the other hand, Swayam is really mad at Sharon because the Pink Valley blog has blown out of proportion and people are accusing him of trying to side with his sister. Swayam dances to blow off some steam but he keeps remembering Sharon sending him out of college instead of telling him straight up about Taani and Rey's relationship rumours spreading. Also the students are now saying that because Taani is quiet the rumours must be true. So Taani goes up next to Rey...

First of all, I want to make this crystal clear that I'm a staunch SwaRon fan. Not only that but I really like Swayam and Sharon as individual characters too. So you can really tell on what lines is the show running on when I declare, in my opinion, that the headache of this month was Swayam. I am not denying that Taani and Shivam were quite good contenders for the post, even Rey to some extent. And if Vishakha had a substantial enough role even she would be competing with them. But now you expect Taani and Shivam to be constant headaches and moreover I'm supposed to be unbiased. Rey did some annoying things but not annoying enough for him to be deemed as the Headache of the Month. So in all fairness, this month's headache was Swayam.

I'll start with stating a fact. A fact, that the CV's had maintained up until recently. And that fact is- Swayam's character is the MOST ideal character on the show. And I don't think anybody would disagree with me on that. So for an ideal character to suddenly, overnight, turn into a realistic character could be the most annoying thing ever, as we have all witnessed. The previously calm and composed Swayam was shown throwing mood swings and maintaining a perpetually angry expression on his face. And that wasn't all. For every single problem, he found only Sharon to blame. Now I'm not saying that Sharon wasn't at fault but Swayam, being in norms of his idealistic attributes, shouldn't have turned on Sharon. But instead we found him acting like a realistic, pricey, for the lack of a better word, jerk. He removed all his frustration on Sharon and that annoyed not only me, but a majority of the fanbase. But wait, it gets better. He then had the audacity to tell Sharon that SHE has changed. Um, I found that a bit ironical. How hypocritical of him! So yes, this month Swayam was the one who got my head aching.

This month the best unity scene for me was when Swayam goes to Rey's house after the fight sequence to see if he was fine. Swayam, whose own sister had been the center of the commotion and was emotionally hurt, went to Rey to console him. And Rey, who himself was hurt physically as well as emotionally, was apologizing to Swayam. Both of them were more concerned about each other's state of mind and feelings.
I was literally awed when Swayam siad to Sharon, "Me abhi uss insaan ke sath baitha hu jo hum sab ka savior bana ghumta hai, but iss waqt apne hi emotions se fight kar raha hai."
Instead of thinking about themselves they were thinking about each other. And both of them trusted each other with everything they had.

That is what our ReYam are all about and that is why we love them.

For the month of July I will undoubtedly pick the Salsa performance by our cutipies Sneha as Sharon and Shantanu as Swayam. Sharon dresses in the pretty pink dress that Swayam gifted her during the Secret Admiring track. Sharon also admits that she actually loved the dress very much and it could be clearly seen by how tenderly she kept it with her till now. No matter all that happened in the time, from underneath we all knew that she loved him with deep affection and this dress was a token of her love for him. Coming to the dance, it was a challenge to show who does the best salsa, but the truth was not hidden - Sharon was trying to seduce Swayam and it worked very well. Each step was so perfect, Swayam cute smile, They eye-lock through out the performance. As much as their dance steps spoke their eyes did the equal talking. Over all its was yet again the best duet by SwaRon and the ending of how they covered up with their friends walked in to the rehearsal room. Meeting of CS and ACS to discuss on '6dancer' strategies, never took place as the scene switched to a very eye-pleasing salsa - definitely the Dance ~ Joy to the World. 

- Monal 

.Prometheus. thumbnail

I suppose the only person deserving of this title is Sharon. She has been going above her limit's to help everyone. Doesn't matter the result. What counts is she had the courage to do something for someone else. This whole month, she thought about her friend Rey and her lover Swayam and acted accordingly. I say she deserves this title even though it created some MU's and rifts. 

This month, this would... no no.. should go to Rey and Swayam. Rey and Sharon were just as heavy competitors but keeping this one scene in mind, I would like to chose Rey and Swayam. The way both of them talked things out after the fight and article fiasco deserves it. It shows their friendship and the trust they have in each other. And what else do I say? It just showed the true essence of their friendship relationship. Oh how Swayam said Rey didn't have to justify himself. Enough said, that scene get the title! 

Few days ago, I would be confused on what scene and whom to choose for this. But now, no doubts. It has to be Swayam and Sharon when Sharon again came to Swayam's house and they talked things out! Recalling the scene, how Swayam asked her to not change and even though she didn't agree to it, she had to give in at the end. The way she replied to his 'I love you' by 'I like you'. Just a perfect Sharon-the diva's reply! Oh she's falling hard for him ! This was simply the best romantic scene of the month! 

I think this HAS to be the moment when Sharon said 'I Like You' to Swayam. That was one major step taken by Sharon in SwaRon FairyTales! It's a moment that all fans will cherish for years to come.Imagine, the first ever time where Sharon accepted her feelings... Even though it wasn't I 'love' you, it was something! One step at a time, right?  

-Araina- thumbnail

I have NO idea what to put here. ðŸ˜³ It was as if the whole month was full of tears! One MU after another and not much nice scenes that I can cut out to decide the tearful part. One that I think was be considered is when Internet attack comes along and everyone is torn apart between what they think is right and what truefriendship is. Even the characters we would hate at times made the right decision. And the characters we usually adore made us pull our hair. I say this would be one heck of a tearful part!

WAS there a funny scene this month? All that there was there was mis-understandings, jealousy, drama, fights, crying and stuff... So I don't think I can write anything for this section. ðŸ¤”

Again, only one name is coming in my mind... Sharon! It seems as if she is the only one who played her character from the starting correctly... The rest are just not in their senses or frustrating others ðŸ¤” Dunno what else to say but yes.. the way Sharon was going above the line to help her friend out is what captures my heart. The diva is surely the Ras Rachila of this month! 

.Prometheus. thumbnail

KriYansh writer: ..first.rain..
Ishq Junoon Deewangi
Your gift: 

SwaRon writer: Nehal92
Addicted To Love
Your Gift: 

Avi Winner: -Aisha.- + Savage (I couldn't choose one from the two) 😛 

Savage:

Icon Winner: Savage

Your Gift: (For both of you)

Siggy Winner (Again, we have two winners) : Madhura..

eshaaax3

Video Siggy Winner: ..first.rain..

Your Gift: 

Winner: D3 Cracks - Humor Videos by Piyu [100littledevils ]

link - > http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3055024

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewk0q8IgXM

Your gift: 

-Araina- thumbnail

Person Name: yogini64
Your Gift: 

Person Name: Angel56
Your Gift: 

Person Name: meevee
Your Gift: 

Person Name: SwaRon911
Your Gift: 

.Prometheus. thumbnail

from eshaaax3
1. Pick one scene from the past and describe the scene you picked
I pick the scene of Kria and Reyansh's very last meeting; the most heartbreaking scene I've seen. This isn't a favorite scene of mine, but the many emotions in the scene was visible. Kria had to leave the two most important things in her life; her passion and her love.

2. What did you liked the most about this scene? and Why?
The scene it self is very sad and one can't pick out positives from the scene; but i do say the acting was brilliant. The fact that Rey's world crashed was clearily visible, and the fact that Kria was fighting herself was crystal clear.

3. One thing you would change about the scene and how would you have preferred otherwise 
One thing I would change is when Rey leaves the room. I would have preferred him to ask Kria why she was saying what she was, and to just get to the bottom of the situation. If that was done, there would have been no misunderstandings between Rey and Kria.

from Asha_ArSha
1. Pick one scene from the past and describe the scene you picked
I would pick the break-up scene of KriYaansh.

2.  What did you liked the most about this scene? and Why?

To be honest, their was nothing to like in that scene except Kriya's sacrifice. she just showed the example how love can change a person completely. Kriya Ghai, the strong girl, broke herself just to see the happiness of her love. Only a true lover could do that. I liked the scene because she showed what extent can someone go to take of the grief of her love. 

3.  One thing you would change about the scene and how would you have preferred otherwise

I would actually change what happened in the sequence. I would prefer a happy ending to KR. I would want Kriya to tell everything to Rey. They should have cleared all the MU between them. 

- Monal 

2/5

What can I say? The whole month was just heartbreaking! No dance, no sensuous things. It kept on jumping from one thing to another and it was all a mess according to me. The story line for none of the couples were carried out perfectly. The sudden changes and few good moments kept in between only made it worse. We viewers, after all do look for flow and not just a good scene for the heck of it. I wouldn't even give it a 2! If not for the dosti part shown in the show throughout the month and how Sharon took a stand for her best friend even if it meant going against her 'trial boyfriend'. 

Do I really need to answer this? It has to be one of the WORST interviews ever given to us! From none other than the beloved Palki ma'am. She can blame US and say WE don't appreciate the characters and actors? Well, we would if we were given the chance to instead of watching repeated scenes of them doing silly advertises! Palki ma'am, you really picked the wrong thread by pricking at already hurt hearts of the fans. A wrong initiative as a whole. Nothing more need be said!
-Araina- thumbnail

This was July's Edition. We apologize for the really late issue friends! We were just having TONS of problems! 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: August edition will be posted over the weekend and then on, the NL is canceled/on hold. The NL volunteers are unable to send things in on time and so me and Juls di have decided to cancel this. I can't be sitting here all the time backing people up. Thus, the decision. Those who eagerly wait for the NL, we apologize to you guys. 

Hope you all liked this one! 
Adios.

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was eagerly looking forward to the NL and i understand the reason behind the delay and its completely ok.
Will read the writings in time, for now Congratulations on the 4th Edition of NL and to all the Winners.

Kanks,Rafi,Meera,Madhura ðŸ¤—

Congratulations you guys, Well deserved 

Love

Sudha
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dude, Khushi - you know I am sorry about my failure at getting giving you all my stuffs. But it'd be a shame if we have to call off the whole NL. Maybe we should cut down some of the sections or anything so all NL members do a maximum of two things or something. We could revamp it so it could be convenient. ðŸ¤”