Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by akshayR

Naa dnt worry...because if they replace yuvi even with Ranbir kapoor here..this show won't last long..πŸ˜† and most of the majority on SG forum is of girls..so they will lose out on majority of the audience..its just a part of story going on..😊

Well if u r saying they r replacing yuvi from suvi's life...then also the above consequence r bound to happen..coz then whole SG forum including all girls and boys will be going bang bang against them..πŸ˜ƒ

Haha πŸ˜† Yah u r right girls will definitely leave the show if yuvi is replaced..So, CVs must not get some new guy and make it a lead as we all will go ban bang against themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bhunilu

Haha πŸ˜† Yah u r right girls will definitely leave the show if yuvi is replaced..So, CVs must not get some new guy and make it a lead as we all will go ban bang against themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arrey i don't know why is actually everyone thinking like yuvi is going or something..everything going on is a part of the story and in my view to kick start the jealousy track somehow in the next week...apni suvi bhi thode na survive kar payegi without her cheetah...πŸ˜†
i m2 scared about suvi when she will work with so called rc will she gonna miss yuvi or even feel his absence and if she does she really loves yuvi...!!!!
Originally posted by suruchi.rajpal

i m2 scared about suvi when she will work with so called rc will she gonna miss yuvi or even feel his absence and if she does she really loves yuvi...!!!!

Yeah..that is one thing to look for...apna cheetah toh will definitely going to miss her..but will suvi miss him..or infact interested even a bit that where he is... 

Yeah..that is one thing to look for...apna cheetah toh will definitely going to miss her..but will suvi miss him..or infact interested even a bit that where he is... 

Well, I think Suvi will miss him but won't show it infront of her friendsπŸ˜‰ Suvi love our cheetaah so much 😳
Originally posted by poojabhatt762

I hope RC is not yuvi's replacement otherwise would stop watching it :(' 

ya guys i dont knw why but i am feeling tat..RC may be Yuvi's replacement or something...becoz 4lion films did tat in the other serial humse hein life...i hope it is not...seriously i will hate it then...i just want yuvreen to be together and not anyone else...plz...gannuji meri bath man lena...
Originally posted by mani_shetty

ya guys i dont knw why but i am feeling tat..RC may be Yuvi's replacement or something...becoz 4lion films did tat in the other serial humse hein life...i hope it is not...seriously i will hate it then...i just want yuvreen to be together and not anyone else...plz...gannuji meri bath man lena...
Yeah but in hum se hain life the first guy leaves for good then the second enters.Yuvi is only going away for a few days.I don't watch that show but from the promos or pix ive seen i can tell that guy wasn't doing much for the shows success that's why maybe they replaced him not that the new guys any better.But yuvi is a very popular character I'm sure the production house is not that stupid to do sum thing as dumb as replacing him.And another point that guy who will be playing RC sorry forgot hs name isn't a popular actor.He has done 1 show as lead which didn't do well after that he has only done smaller roles.So he hasn't got what it takes to be the lead and replace yuvi.i guess we all have to wait and see what the cv's have in store for us and hope for the best.

Hmm..i think u r right..it was just my spontaneous post after watching yesterday episode and was a bit saddened by yuvreen fight..and from there I got d feeling that suvi is way too angry..
but yes m not talking abt rc taking place of yuvi in suvi's life..in that case u r absolutely correct.Then i would start doubting suvi's love for yuvraj...
But wat I said was even if yuvi realizes his love and goes for confession there is a chance that he might rejected by suvi..not bcoz of RC but coz of suvi's anger herself
Sorry yaar didn't mean to offend u...but ur right suvi might do that just hope things don't get too serious.