Mrunal injured during fight sequence for Uttaran

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mrunal Jain burns his palm in a fight sequence for Uttaran

Mrunal Jain essays a very challenging role, that of a simpleton who takes care of a temple and is also a Taichi teacher in Colors' Uttaran, produced by FilmFarm Productions. For his introductory sequence, Mrunal had to shoot a major stunt sequence wherein he is fighting goons in a place which is surrounded by fire. And by doing so, he saves Meethi (Tina Dutta).

While shooting the sequence, Mrunal had a freak mishap as his left hand (palm to be specific) caught fire. He had to jump over a table which was on fire and while doing the stunt, he accidentally kept his hand on the flames which caused the burn.

Talking about the incident, Mrunal told "Yes, it is true that I injured myself when I was doing a stunt sequence. My left palm is burnt and the skin came off. The doctor has advised me to keep it covered for two more days."

So how is he carrying on with his schedule? "Well, I am continuing to shoot for Uttaran, but this burn in my palm has hampered me in my work outs. I go to the gym but am not able to do much as I need both my hands for work out."

What enticed him to take up this role? "Well, this character is one of the most important ones in the show. Vishnu has lot of shades. Also I like the look given to me. Vishnu always wears dhoti and kurta. I have never played such a role so far."

Mrunal, we wish you a speedy recovery…

PS: Mods please close the topic if already posted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
preetiji  thanks for the article  i think mrinal will rock in uttaran
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs but i read it in tellychakkar
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tfs.

Mrunal is simply rocking in uttaran. I loved his dashing entry. His character seems to be very interesting. He s goona be a super hit for sure.