Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 32

indiafmmm

indiafmmm

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
My bigger question is what if Priya gives him Peehu and goes away.Will he be able to live at peace? Does he really hate Priya as much as he thinks, and can he really be happy with Conda, Kush, his business, and now Peehu? Is it so easy to just cut ties with your relations? Well, with his behavior in the past, he has done with this own mom and sister, so what's new with wife. Lets wait and watch...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ram's actions r actually justified?? really?? why?? because he is a man?? because his wife kept away his daughter away from him for last 5 years?? so now The Ram Kapoor is on revenging mood... wah wah clap for him...

so wht is actually Mr. Kapoor doing?? he thinks bringing in expensive toys n other accessories will bring his daughter closer to him?? with all his power n money he will buy his child??
gr8 move Mr. Kapoor..!

where was his stubbornness when he heard priya's death news.. he said he kept her alive in his heart really?? he accepted her death without any solid proof.. just based on a book he found... how come he didn't fight to find out her body?? wht happened to The Ram Kapoor who can get anything he wants... he kept her alive in his heart... again i hv a doubt.. really?? so how come he married da b***h who was one of the reasons for da disaster in his n his wife's life??
wht sacrifice Mr. Kapoor..!

his power.. his status.. his big name.. when his wife was in jail becoz of his wrong decision?? why couldn't he hire da best lawyer at that tym?? why couldn't he capture his culprit brother?? he was rather planning to let priya be in da jail n move in some where near her so that he could go to meet her on daily basis in that prison..
wah fab idea Mr. Kapoor..!

where was his anger when he got to know his choti aborted her child n that too his wife da same priya kept him away from da truth... but it didn't matter to him then.. priya was right to him then.. coz 1stly she was dead for him n it was not his matter na.. it was nats n kartik's matter they'll solve it who cares?? right Mr.Kapoor?? n wht if Kartik had decided to divorce Nats.. he had solid ground.. his child was killed  n could never hv another one.. then again Mr. Kapoor would hv definitely shown his power

"Priya I love you.. pyar karta hu main tumse.. chahe kuch bhi hojaye main hu tumhare saath" ~ episode 213___ (09:13-09:20) dialogue by our very own Ram Kapoor...
but did he follow his own saying?? he neither believed Priya during Niharika's truth revelation nor during Nat's kidnap issue

n finally as if all these were not enough he claims Conda to be his wife.. "iska chehra dekhta hu toh thik ho jata hu"
wah kya pyar hai... keep it up Mr. Kapoor..!

after all these if Priya's decision leaving Ram 5 years back was wrong.. if her thinking that Ram's lyf would become a mess becoz of her was wrong... then i am so with her wrong decisionClap

Edited by Anamika163 - 04 October 2012 at 10:54am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramharvybaas-tvdesiangel24kshitu_20cuteepoojaglammieVaish90jaysree18rainnaasimasyed7TrieshShwetaVaidyameghana1reddyvaspiranmardevil_saint2000Posh610snowyic_2000sakura123richa_mbaritzbitz786Cinderella100parulkhare13balhfan4evermahumita_mitraPinkjaliLalitaLahirinirmitaBirdy91malickhabibalalmadhusnehasya-evan-PoojaMishtyGauri22muaazCelina_exploringmyselfpiyualkamuskan087Garkhelsunanizor9staroneserialsteletubbysaisamanviTaniya20sahana747veena23jakther7viny_queenDimdim.ani_grkinara17jineejiggsleena04debasree04luvsakshivironikajain_Bidzie_--DewDrops--

rehana11

rehana11

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I see most of the people here are against Ram because they are seeing things in multiple prospects. If you look things from Ram's prospect he is right, even his extreme decision is right. See he loved Priya more than anything but she left him and faked her death without even thinking about him. Second she never had any intentions to come back to him neither bring her daughter back to him. It was just a chance that they met up in the marriage hall. Again if we even believe that she did not come because of Ayesha, still she came to know about Ayesha only towards the end of 5th year, what before that. So if she can separate a daughter from her father only on whims and fancies of an utopian world she created in her mind, she can do so with her daughter as well at some tother situation. Hence she deserves to be punished and the only punishment that can make her realize how a one sided decision can hurt someone bad is to take her daughter away for sometime which would show how one sided decision hurts. 

As someone was telling what would have happened if she would have stayed in India, she would have been in Jail, then two things against that argument. First she would have been bailed out much before. Second she never ran away because she was pregnant she only came to know about it only at a later stage.

I'm sorry but such cold tit for tat reasoning doesnt account for the fact that pihu doesnt deserve to be hurt for whatever priya's fault was ...any mature man in his senses not thinking on childishly tit for tat lines would be able to see how deeply the pshyche and life of a five year old would be affected by such ping pong games ...

besides just because the consequences of 2 acts are the same doesnt mean that the end justifies or equalizes the means ...i beg pardon but this a deeply male immature chauvinistic way of thinking - human relationships do not work on such principles of rigid equality where qualitative differences in actions and contexts dont matter...the context and the action that priya took was for very different reasons from ram , it was not blind rage demanding to get even for wrong done, it was love which motivated her however misguided subjectively...so just because ram was seperated from his daughter for 5 years doesnt mean that it implies the only way of getting even is to take away five ears from priya's life with pihu...and hurt pihu most ...an eye for an eye doesnt work in human relations and love or else priya could also demand that ram go to jail for her or all the times in the past when he misunderstood her and took others side - including niharika's he should be paid back in teh same coin before priya can forgive him ...or that karthik shd demand that he go to jail and be beaten up b y police before also he forgave ram for sending him to jail on believing niharika, sid etc...nor can he tell nuts i will accept u once u suffer what i went thru when u did wrong to me...relationships are not courts of law where exact reciprocal punishments are given

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtypiyualka

malickhabiba

malickhabiba

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...i m always with priya...n ram always show his anger his power to priya...bt where was power gone when priya was in jail...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramjaysree18ranmarritzbitz786parulkhare13-evan-lalmadhuCelina_muaazsaisamanviSakshi_Deewanijakther7viny_queenani_gr

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malickhabiba

totally agree with u...i m always with priya...n ram always show his anger his power to priya...bt where was power gone when priya was in jail...

thnk u.. i absolutely agree.. he has always been selfish when it comes to his ego

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramjaysree18malickhabibalalmadhu-evan-muaaz9staroneserialsjakther7ani_gr

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
anu res...i will cmmnt later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Absolutely bang on Anu.

Ram character is so selfish and egoist..egocentric...typical male.

Separating a child from a mother without hearing mothers reasoning is absolutely rubbish.
He can forgive his Choti for killing/aborting a unborn child but he cannot forgive his wife for keeping away , struggling alone and still nicely upbringing a child all alone.

Marrying Ayesha to save her repo and her illegal child...but cannot stand his legal wife for a minute now...what justice Mr Kapoor.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramvaspiparulkhare13lalmadhuCelina_muaazpiyualkasaisamanvijakther7Sakshi_DeewaniDimdim.

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Who said ram didnt try to rel her wen she was in jail didnt he trace sid he used his powers asked his employees too to help every thing was it place wen actually aye cheated her own sis and ur pk mata took aye side n said i vil not scold my sis wat eva she does den ram thought dats wat priya's wish was.n so many ppl died der is it easy to find body.n wer was priya's trust man only coz u hear ur husband praises a woman u decide dat ur hubby has moved on.wer was her trust n her love den

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sappushivuwishuwelleo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top