Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 5)

Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
My heart goes out to Priya but she needs to stop being a doormat.  Firstly in Dubai she refrained from approaching Ram because of Ayesha's happiness n/m abt Pihu.  Now she is back home & how does her family treat her.  Only Nats & Karthik are glad to see her.  Ayesha told her she knew Priya was alive but didnt bother to acknowledge it (Why do I have a feeling when Ram finds out abt this later on Self-sacrificing Priya is going to defend her).  Her mom has already told her Ram moved on.  Her dad whom she was closest to is ignoring her.  I expected better from him.  Her relationship with Ram was abt a year old but with her dad, what happened to the lifelong bond.  Do these people really think it was easy for her to live without them.  Their anger is justified but first they could have shown their love & happiness at finding her alive.  Now getting back to Ram
He is just selfish.  He should think about the situation priya was faced  5 years ago. All he sees is Priya took away 5 years of his daughters life from him.  Was she supposed to happily waltz back to India & get imprisoned.  It took Ram 5 years to clear Priya's name.  During that 5 years Ram preferred his pregnant wife to be imprisoned & give birth to his child while imprisoned,  his daughter to grow up with the stigma of having a criminal mother.  Ram was responsible for Priya's predicament because of the blind trust he had in Sid.  Vikram warned him abt Sid.  He shouldnt have given Sid power to do what he did.  Wish Ram called  up the best lawyers when Priya went to jail & told them he will  give them 1 month to get his wife back home.  But no, he did Priya a bigger favour.  He married the person whose testimony put her in jail.  I wanted Priya to confront Ram in Dubai but now I am glad she didnt.  Imagine if Ram reacted the same way in Dubai.  Priya's name wasnt cleared them.  Ram is so angry he wouldnt have cleared her name & out of revenge he would have left her to rot in jail.  WAKE UP PRIYA & SEE UR FAMILY FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramvenusbabyranmarLalitaLahirimalickhabibalalmadhumem1anitarani

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wen priya gave more prference to pihu dan ram 's happiness no one supported him but at the same time wen ram is giving preference to pihu over priya everyone starts hating him 
after all mother's love is love n father's love is nothing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197vibhusharma78Annthew

Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Sorry but I cant support him.  How would he have reacted if Priya wasnt pregnant.  He put Priya on a pedestal & forgot she was human.  She says she made a mistake but I dont think so.  She had the orportunity to start her life anew & she took it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabymalickhabiba

malickhabiba Senior Member
malickhabiba
malickhabiba

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
rite... totally agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramCinderella100

vibhusharma78 Goldie
vibhusharma78
vibhusharma78

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Ram should think from other perspective too, if Priya would have gone jail, and derived baby there, den definitely Ram would have taken baby from her to rear in better environment. Priya would have lost every moment of her daughter's childhood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbaby

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the post Nivi, I am also very upset that many r finding ram's reaction false. I don't think so. when u luv someone so much u r bound 2 get all the more hurt. As priya said yes'day v should giv him time 2 recover from the shock. Every thing said  the leap & separation has no excuses.More over if Ram didn't react so where is the scope 4 drama, how will the story progress?Now v will get 2 see how their  luv ultimately wins.I even read that Rajat is more mature than Ram. In our place v hav a saying its fun when ur neighbours mother goes insane but what if its ur own---- Ha-ha  !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbaby

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

My heart goes out to Priya but she needs to stop being a doormat
if she can choose to give her family pain for her own decisons ( in her mind she was right ) but not to tohers cant the fmaily take time to forgive her?

Firstly in Dubai she refrained from approaching Ram because of Ayesha's happiness n/m abt Pihu.  yes that is just my point of y she shoud get the jhatka that being mahan is not easy, she shd realsie that bolna and arne mei gfarq ha, she says she wants him to move on but then feels sad he moved on also , i want her to see that she is jealous i want her to relasie that balidan is not ok for hubby and kid !there are somethings that u cant scarifce and love nad marriagei s one of that!! so ramn ayesha will be a rude awakwening for her, ram hadnt moved on in five years he is acting now to show her ok u wanted me to move on i will move on!!

Now she is back home & how does her family treat her.  Only Nats & Karthik are glad to see her. 
yaha pe i will say a lot is also due to ppl turingin up for the shoot g up for shoots, they ddnt want to foucs too much on fmaily reunion, but in a 30 min show sometimes we have to skip such nittiy gritites ,the kapoors were shocked then in km were happy and thnikngi of gettin her back, same is with sharmas, shipra is happy glad she is back worried ofr ayesha too for she wastheo nyl one who had actualyl ofrgiven her!! we cant  show too much of fmaily bonding but shipra hugged her fisrt, ayesha se noone was expecting - when ayesha told her she knew Priya was alive but didnt bother to acknowledge it (Why do I have a feeling when Ram finds out abt this later on Self-sacrificing Priya is going to defend her).  Her mom has already told her Ram moved on. 

Her dad whom she was closest to is ignoring her.  I expected better from him.

do you get what is the pain of her dad? the hurt the bretrayl? he lost his closest family member his partner he mourned her death never comnig out of the soowrrow, losing out everytihng and she was laive nad she never bothered reaching out to him she couldnt trust him to kjeepher secret even they way she alrienated him this is what is hurtin and this is why ram and sudhir have still not beeb able to get over it!!
  Her relationship with Ram was abt a year old but with her dad, what happened to the lifelong bond.  Do these people really think it was easy for her to live without them.  Their anger is justified but first they could have shown their love & happiness at finding her alive.  Now getting back to Ram
He is just selfish.  He should think about the situation priya was faced  5 years ago. All he sees is Priya took away 5 years of his daughters life from him.  Was she supposed to happily waltz back to India & get imprisoned.  It took Ram 5 years to clear Priya's name.  During that 5 years Ram preferred his pregnant wife to be imprisoned & give birth to his child while imprisoned,  his daughter to grow up with the stigma of having a criminal motherwatch the epi!! khush is sid and ayesha kid, ram took her in when she wason the orads after sid ditched her and her gfamily tunred her ourt, he took her in coz of the fact that she is preggy and priya told him to take careo f ayesha nad she always wanted her happienss- jail scene!! \
 Ram was responsible for Priya's predicament because of the blind trust he had in Sid.  Vikram warned him abt Sid.  He shouldnt have given Sid power to do what he did.  Wish Ram called  up the best lawyers when Priya went to jail & told them he will  give them 1 month to get his wife back home.
 he did, he ogt her vbailed, he ogt sid arrested but her sis saved sid by givng a false evidence!!!!  the same sis whom he was scolding and abt to hit that PRIYA stopped and said dont not a owrd ot ayesha, mujhe iski khushi kelye sab manszoor hai!! pls watch the epi of jail scen!!
 But no, he did Priya a bigger favour.  He married the person whose testimony put her in jail.  I wanted Priya to confront Ram in Dubai but now I am glad she didnt.  Imagine if Ram reacted the same way in Dubai.  Priya's name wasnt cleared them.  Ram is so angry he wouldnt have cleared her name & out of revenge he would have left her to rot in jail. 
u dont understand the dept of his love thats is all i can say!!
WAKE UP PRIYA & SEE UR FAMILY FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramvidyarajan92Cinderella100joohi5ifyyDilli4BALHleena04

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
please move this post to ram anger/reaction/frustation thread ------there are already many posts on this which have been moved there

Go to top