Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yes, I do.  Yesterday's episode was a good reminder of what was possibly right and wrong actions.

Priya went to jail for Ram (more so because of Sid) - yes.  But that does not mean that Ram put her there or left her to rot.

He tried a lot to save her.  There was nothing wrong between them two at that point and plus there was a lot of love and care between them.  Ram would have still done anything for Priya.

After the accident, there was nothing stopping (not even them thinking she was dead) from Priya to contact Ram.  There was no evil Niharika or what not.  There was the police.  But that should not have stopped Priya for letting her husband (who was devastated) know that she was alive.

More to that - if it was even ok that she went to Dubai to save herself.  But even from Dubai, she could have called Ram secretly to let him know that she was alive and pregnant.  Ram could have easily kept it a secret and come to visit her once in a while. 

If Priya cared about Ram so much, she would have done something earlier.  She was with him through thick and thin and she knew that after Ram's father's death and all the mishaps in the family, Ram needed her the most.  She even went through that phase during the Niharika days when she said that she will not leave Ram.  Did she really want to leave him depressed?

Why did she not tell him he was alive, they have a daughter - it would have meant the world to Ram.  He would have been a very happier person. 

Why did she rob Ram of his daughter, her birth, first step etc...

Why did she allow her absence to make way for Ram's marriage with Ayesha.  Didn't she think even once about everything that was happening.

Why did she fool the person that could turn (and did turn) the world for her.

I know that Priya said it was a mistake.  But for an education and reasonable person like her - it was a big blooper.

I can understand why Ram is behaving the way he is.  Hopefully he can come around.

Part of this is a creative writing error.  Showing Priya in the 'ignorant' light not knowing what was going on in India (at apparently one of the biggest industrialist's house).  And yes, the whole Rajat - Ram friendship becoming a known reality only now is also hard to digest especially because Priya had no idea.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munks17venusbabyCutie4197AizazjainnehaAnnthewiLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Koi usse Amitabh style main bataye

1. Jao pehle ek din police station main wait karte huye bitao jaise mere baap ne kiya tha
2. Jao jaake teen din tak police ke dande khao jis tarah mere bhai ne kiya tha.

Tab to sirf sorry bol ke choot gaye they

Uske baad tumjis kaghaz pe kahoge uspe sign kardungi.WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabyshrutitmalickhabibalalmadhusahana747

bystander

IF-Stunnerz

bystander

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i was somewhat upset with yesterday's episode after seeing ram scream at priya even though i agreed with ram

he was so hurt that all his actions seemed correct for a person in his position

but even then something was missing or wrong and that gave me a very uncomfortable feeling yesterday !

i dont even know how to express it...i have seen them fight before but all that was different. now things seem somehow unreal

i feel that priya might just give pihu to ram thinking that ram being rich and all that can fulfill all of pihu's wishes and might go away to dubai telling pihu that she has to stay with her dad at least for sometime as she has to travel or something like that

let us see how the storyline shapes up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabychandu10PoojaMishty

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Golu is throwing unnecessary tantrums. Hope he again gets the heart attack. Tab usko akkal aayegi. Goloo saala pagal ho gaya hai.

ezria

ezria

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
True. Golu is now crazy golu. I am waiting for the day he will regret his actions. I want to see him crying.

Neo20

Neo20

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I think, Ram as a person simply hates the idea that someone you love leaves you for so called "Tumhari bhalai ke liye" reason. He does not understand that. He even hated his MOTHER for doing so. And he clearly said that in the party where Priya tried to reveal about Niharika. For him, if you love someone, you have to be with him/her in all circumstances..

And Now the same happens to him again! And who did that? His own PRIYA!! And to add as a Bonus, he had a daughter, who was also kept away without his knowledge!! Poor guy ConfusedConfused

Having said that, his action of separating Priya and Pihu is not justified.. I feel it is ridiculous and I would not want to watch anything like that and will stop watching.. 

But I also have a feeling, that just as he forgave his mother, he will melt down and forgive Priya too.. He is already melting. When he first talked about custody, he wanted sole custody.. Now he has come down to 5 years Thumbs Up.. Good! At this rate, soon he is going to hug Priya and let go everything!! Right now he is too hyper to rationalize anything.!!

Priya certainly knows him too well.. She said that it is not Ram who is talking, so give him space... I really want him to cool down fast!! Star

Edited by Neo20 - 27 September 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabychandu10lalmadhuAnnthewsahana747armanz

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
The problem is Ram is treating Peehu as a commodity and thinks Peehu is same the sweet way she was in Dubai. Little does he know that if he has such huge anger so does Peehu. She showed some glimpses of it today soon Ram would have to beg Priya to come back for Peehu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabyranmarlalmadhu

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bystander

i was somewhat upset with yesterday's episode after seeing ram scream at priya even though i agreed with ram

he was so hurt that all his actions seemed correct for a person in his position

but even then something was missing or wrong and that gave me a very uncomfortable feeling yesterday !

i dont even know how to express it...i have seen them fight before but all that was different. now things seem somehow unreal

i feel that priya might just give pihu to ram thinking that ram being rich and all that can fulfill all of pihu's wishes and might go away to dubai telling pihu that she has to stay with her dad at least for sometime as she has to travel or something like that

let us see how the storyline shapes up.

I fear the same. Looking at Priya-Peehu convo yeasterday.. I also felt the same.. Priya will sacrifice Peehu to Ram...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabylalmadhu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top