Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Okay. So you admitted that there was no other way for Ram to punish Priya. Thanks. Much appreciated. 😊 Good day.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Okay. So you admitted that there was no other way for Ram to punish Priya. Thanks. Much appreciated. 😊 Good day.

pleasure.. enjoy your victory..πŸ˜† goodnight
dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, no offence guys, but to me this only happens in Ekta Kapur world. No one in their right mind would run away like this, and no one will react like Mr. Kapoor. It would have been more believable if Priya lost her memory in that accident and daiza brought her to Dubai along with Cady where she lived the way she lived and Ram find her  when he went to Dubai. Also what was the need to marry Aisha to Ram? In today's world of live-in relationships or out of wedlock childrens, who cares? Specially in Mumbai these days, such sentiments are outdated.

Going back to the discussion thread, to Priya's decision was plain stupid, makes no sense. Ram's anger justified, his actions - over reaction.
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

kaunsi language mein bolu..?? bolto rahi hu.. U  WIN.. ram should be with ayesha.. n leave priya alone

Perfect ending Anu. Ram should be with Ayesha for life... punishment for Priya can't be any better πŸ˜‰
Jaan chuti to laakho paye...  πŸ€£ πŸ€£   

Edited by -SakshisFan- - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u feel priya will ever be happy without ram? the deep painshe gets seeing ram and ayesha saath even when she knws themaraige is just naam ki, speakes volume of thel ove they have!!

ram and priya hi theek hain sahih, woh tou theek hujate and apeeche unke fans jung karne lagte hain!! πŸ₯Ί
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leo4ever

u feel priya will ever be happy without ram? the deep painshe gets seeing ram and ayesha saath even when she knws themaraige is just naam ki, speakes volume of thel ove they have!!

ram and priya hi theek hain sahih, woh tou theek hujate and apeeche unke fans jung karne lagte hain!! πŸ₯Ί

i agree with u dear.. but some ppl think this is da best way to punish Priya...  that Ram stays with Ayesha.. so wht can i say?? of course i dont want something lyk that to happen
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Yeah, I'm the one who said that line...but seems like it's more applicable to you. 🀣 You're bringing up the hotel issue at this point of time, which clearly shows you have no arguments left to defend Priya against the questions last asked by me and others. πŸ˜‰ You're bringing up a pre-confession scenario that ultimately culminated in their consummation. 🀣. Please, atleast accept defeat, if you can't answer.

Yeah Ram deserves Anaconda...bet she would never betray him and lie about being dead for five years and hide his own flesh-and-blood from him for some helluva stupid reason.

And I guess my question is gonna remain unanswered:

"What would be an alternative way to punish Priya"?

@bold..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Superb yaar.. What an explanation!!!!!!!!! I am speechless... So now Ayesha d saint... too good yaar...πŸ‘
I just want to know ... R u serious about this statement??πŸ˜•

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoojaMishty

@bold..🀣
Superb yaar.. What an explanation!!!!!!!!! I am speechless... So now Ayesha d saint... too good yaar...πŸ‘
I just want to know ... R u serious about this statement??πŸ˜•

Of course Ayesha will never leave Ram...she needs his money and status! She doesnt care abt anyone, not even her son, Khush! She will stick to Ram like leech so she can use his credit cards, his house, his cars...etc etc. πŸ˜† If Ram stays with Ayesha that will be HIS punishment, not Priya's...πŸ˜† If u live with an Anaconda, u can never be sure when she will digest you and your wealthπŸ˜†
Logically speaking, if Priya had returned to India at that time, she would have been arrested again and sent to jail, Peehu would be born in  jail hospital and brought up by Ram and his family. Priya would be miserable without her child! So in a way its good she didnt return...but letting Ram believe she was dead for 5 yrs was not fair to him at all!