Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 32

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Muje meru beti cahiye and you will make it happen... in total RB mode...Angry
Mr. Ram Kapoor.. If you would have done this same thing five years before for your loving wife... Things would have got much easier for u..Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabychandu10ranii.sharmafanrayaTaniya20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malickhabiba

malickhabiba

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

i want to say this...i hate ram ..
us ne ayesha ko us kamre mai aaj uski pasand se decorate krne kaha kl kia kia kare ga...
i hate ram ..i hate ayesha...ram ne aaj over react kia hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabylalmadhu

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Im nt regular in this forum but wan't to ask why is ram doing beti beti beti beti...i mean beti jaap???He did se peehu nd spend time with her in dubai but he is seeing priya for the first time aftr 5yrs.He lost senses,lying in hsptl,dreaming nd then get up nd start as if he had a phase of convo earlier with her nd nw only peehu part left to solve.
He does nt seem 2b even happy that she is alive.Nd he can say soumya to arrange room why ayesha?Did ayesha ever do any favour for him b4?
Nd why acting like a villain by bribing lawyers.Why nt go the proper way.

Edited by Shehnaz.K - 27 September 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbaby

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Its became too much now... heights of immature behavior from Ram's end...

Showing off with other women infront of his wife, removing the pictures, tit for tat are teenage behavior... Not a 40+ yr  old business tycoon...Sleepy

Why is no one asking him/reminding him

1. Priya was in jail when she left him.. Ayesha and sid were the reason
2. would he bared if Peehu would have born when Priya was in Jail?
3. would he taken care of peehu well if priya would have been in Jail??
4. would he taught peehu what is right and what is wrong if Priya was in Jail?? which means would he brought her up well ?? Money is not enough to Brought up her...
5. How it would have been effected peehu in her age if someone says "ur mother is in jail" or "u born in jail"

I want someone to ask these questions to Ram...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 27 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabysmiley1000ranii.sharmalalmadhufanrayaadithya_sid

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@PoojaMishty- Agree! Wish they would've showed a little bit of emotion of how happy he is than just going straight into hating on her Disapprove

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Showing off with other women infront of his wife, removing the pictures, tit for tat are teenage behavior... Not a 40+ yr  old business tycoon...Sleepy

4. would he taught peehu what is right and what is wrong if Priya was in Jail?? which means would he brought her up well ?? Money is not enough to Brought up her...
5. How it would have been effected peehu in her age if someone says "ur mother is in jail" or "u born in jail"

Couldn't Have said it better Clap Agree with Bold money is not everything I hate the angry Ram I LOVE the cute sweet playful cheery Ram 
This whole thing is definitely going to last 2 months atleast cause everything is double time in BT world

macarons

macarons

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hum Priya ko selfish bolte aaye hai. But it is ram whose love has conditions. Priya always went with the flow.

If everyone remembers, there were days when ram used to blast her everyday just because she is trying to sort his life during the early days of marriage. Still, she showered him with love.

Ram is not trustworthy. Didn't he do the same with Krishna, his real mom? If he can keep his mom away from himself for more than 20 years, why should he feel bad if his daughter is kept away from himself for 5 years? This man really has trust issues. Not only Krishna but he also did it with Vikram. He accused him of stealing a necklace just because he saw a video. 

I have heard many people argue Ram unconditionally loved Priya. But the truth is that, he didn't. Usse sirf priya ki aadat hua tha. Just because he took her around for 7 days and surprised her doesnt mean she is his priority. 

And now, the thing I hate is the he hasnt even given her a chance to explain. Where did all the love go he has been boasting for years? Creatives have butchered Ram's character. Ram had the right to be angry but the way he is acting is too much.

Priya should leave Peehu with him and settle in her life with Rajat. She gave her life to sharmas and then kapoors. It is high time she should start living for herself instead of worthless family members around her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabymalickhabibaadithya_sid

macarons

macarons

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Agree with you totally. I am so pissed that I started HATING ram (Onscreen).
He can never grow up. Ayesha is best match for him. Poori tarah se dubah ke rakhegi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbaby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top