Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Was Priya selfish no the reasons were true to her so to herself she was sacrificing whitout thinking the repurcurtions it might have which she is feeling now. So I would say selfish no foolish of course yes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

For me I understand it was kinda selfish but at the same time there is a alittle tiny bit of sense there I mean Yes priya left mumbai and did not tell anyone that she was alive she did make an attempt to do it but if had been ddaayyysss since the landslide and everyone already thought she was dead if she had come back she would've had to spend time in jail So instead of Ram loosing her again she left but at the same time I feel like Priya should've atleast told someone what she was doing cause at the end of the day someone would've helped her in her situation and if she told ram she was alive 5 years ago I bet the world that Ram would've kept priya being alive a secret til he could get everything set straight lol As you can see Im stuck in the middle LOL But im taking both prospective into mind and its not like Priya knew she was pregnant when she was in mumbai Im ssoo positive if she knew she would've marched right into km no doubt!

I agree dear.. She should have told Ram.. Then i would have been a complete different story...Embarrassed
But alas... We have to bare such a illogical drama sometimes..ConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmaSamraat_92

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena23

wait darling everything will be fine...waise bhi raya ko adat h inka pyar lad k hi bahar Ata h aur hame bhi jarurat h ise dekhne ki qki picture ka asali maza lene k liye trailr to dekhna padega boss

Ya thats for sure...
to watch RaYa together we have to bare this.. whether we like it or not..

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Also another point to be made is that Priya left KM without fighting she saw everyone considered her dead so she left obviously hurt and she didn't even try to tell anyone she was alive yes that was wrong but when she found out she was pregnant because she was in dubai all she could do was call Ram and she did countless times til she heard ram what seemed like to her at that moment moving on.. She was scared didn't know what to do etc. She made a mistake but its not like she denied peehu of her father or even stopped ram and peehu from meeting and when she Finally found out Ram was in dubai and that he and Peehu are meeting She did try and attempt to tell Ram everything but it just went the opposite way and its not like she stopped Peehu from meeting Ram.. All Im saying is that she did try Ram just needs to hear her out He's always jumping to conclusions first hear what priya has to say and why she did it before any drastic decisions are taken it always backfires..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandu10piyualkaSamraat_92

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

Also another point to be made is that Priya left KM without fighting she saw everyone considered her dead so she left obviously hurt and she didn't even try to tell anyone she was alive yes that was wrong but when she found out she was pregnant because she was in dubai all she could do was call Ram and she did countless times til she heard ram what seemed like to her at that moment moving on.. She was scared didn't know what to do etc. She made a mistake but its not like she denied peehu of her father or even stopped ram and peehu from meeting and when she Finally found out Ram was in dubai and that he and Peehu are meeting She did try and attempt to tell Ram everything but it just went the opposite way and its not like she stopped Peehu from meeting Ram.. All Im saying is that she did try Ram just needs to hear her out He's always jumping to conclusions first hear what priya has to say and why she did it before any drastic decisions are taken it always backfires..

Completely agree with last statement..
The person you loved most is standing in front of you after 5 yrs..
and what u doing is blasting her... Its not the natural reaction...Confused
I mean i got the reaction which was obvious only from Neha.. She was shocked, she was happy and she just hugged Priya without asking asingle question.. That was so natural..
I was expecting this from Ram as his first reaction.. But...Angry

venusbabyranii.sharmafanraya

Paheli

Paheli

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
In such situations, one would not know how to react - mixed feelings on both part.
I understand Ram feels betrayed. He had trouble accepting Priya's death, and now he is having trouble accepting the truth.
Once his anger boils over, he should hear Priya's side out. He should have the same faith in Priya that she has - that there must have been a good reason for her to do so - I recall Priya feeling that way when she found out Ram had married Ayesha - so why can't Ram feel the same, once he calms down? I would really like to see that.

I would hate for Ayesha to benefit from this unfortunate situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabyPoojaMishty

adithya_sid

IF-Dazzler

adithya_sid

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Whatever happened between them...one thing for sure niharika Jo jeete ki nahee kar saki usne marne ke paanch saal bad hasil kar liya...she wanted this type of hatred from ram to Priya and that finally happened... you all know that whatever happened to Priya, I mean jail and seperation from ram ...it is because of niharika...yesterday scene was reminded of old scene when ram asked divorce from Priya...

Again I think pihu is only one who will join them both ...as you know her reports are pending...something will happen and bring raya together...

venusbabyPoojaMishtyfanraya

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Now pihu got replaced in da place of priya.thank god atleast priya understands wat ram has gone through its not easy to just say sorry n leave it.but plz ram wat ever it is solve it in this one month dont drag this to court

Post Reply New Post

Go to top