Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehana11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
While i liked ram's initial reaction , and i thought it was important to let priya know unilateral decisions do not form the basis of any marriage and she should have given ram the opportunity to share the burden of her exile ...now i'm getting scared . If this leads to a track where priya realises her mistake and ram slowly understands, repents , acknowledges that he still loves the woman who went to jail for him and however hurt he maybe, the blessing of having her and his daughter back in his life far outweighs those five years in the long run...meanwhile priya understands that ram and she have to be equal partners and share everything and she cant sacrifice any longer even for him and certainly not for a sister like ayesha ...its fine.
MY FEAR - they will ruin it by letting ayesha and mama plot , rajat and priys forcibly coming together etc etc as memories of k serials would make anyone fear...hence ruin what we love most about the serial we thought was different - seeing Ram Priya and Peehu together !...
Edited by rehana11 - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rehana11

While i liked ram's initial reaction , and i thought it was important to let priya know unilateral decisions do not form the basis of any marriage and she should have given ram the opportunity to share the burden of her exile ...now i'm getting scared . If this leads to a track where priya realises her mistake and ram slowly understands, repents , acknowledges that he still loves the woman who went to jail for him and however hurt he maybe, the blessing of having her and his daughter back in his life far outweighs those five years in the long run...meanwhile priya understands that ram and she have to be equal partners and share everything and she cant sacrifice any longer even of him and certainly not for a sister like ayesha ...its fine.
MY FEAR - they will ruin it by letting ayesha and maam plot , rajat and priys forcibly coming togetehr etc etc ...hence ruin what we love most about the serial we thought was different - seeing Ram Priya and Peehu togeteher !...

if dat happens dat will be end of not only raya but balh too its essence will be competely lost 
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PoojaMishty

Its not about whose love is greatest...
When Priya was in Dubai, She never hated Ram... She could have done that.. Becoz of his blind trust on his family she was dere.. So if she would have hated Ram for not able to prove her innocence, no one could blame her.. But she loved and loved him..
but Ram is hating her.. and he asking Peehu's custody just to take revenge.. This is wrong..
Priya never wanted to separate father -daughter.. But she did it. It was here wrong decision. But it was not a revenge...

My objection is for that...
And ofcourse.. A woman will always prefer her child over and above every relation in the world.. And nothing is wrong in that..

ps:-
today also Priya is understanding Ram's anger..(look at KArtik PRiya convo) She never ever judged RAm wrong..

priya neva hated ram in dubai coz he didnt lie to her,he didnt keep the secret of her daughter existence
from the same priya jar convo she said even she wud hav reacted da same way as ram is dng now if she was in his place

venusbaby thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I for one, am tired of the CV's putting Ram this way..

Its like the man never learns his lesson. I have always hated his "Im rich and can destroy you" attitude..

I always felt like him and Priya were on opposite poles...Ram always seemed like Nuts to me, he had anger issues and later would say sorry for it.. Always had those grey shades in him, just like the rest of his siblings, but Priya would bring out the best in him.

Im just tired of it, honestly, his anger problems. I enevr saw him as someone with a "big heart" etc...because from the beg. yeah he would treat Niharika and all well, big heart I guess..

But he would treat the rest of the world like a jerk..

Like in the accident case, he didnt even think about "Hey, I might be bothering these people unecc. and being immature..."

With the Karthik scenario, putting him in jail..

I dont know if they made him like this to show Priya levels him out, or brings out the best in him...But he always makes mistakes and says sorry, so if he wants Priya to suffer what he has gone through, well Pria then shoulda gotten revenge on you a long time ago for what always did in your anger rage..

How many times will we justify his anger?

I mean the whole karthik thing was after the couple consumated! My goodness Ram, grow up beyong your rich persona and start handling things with a cool mind!

You are Quite right actually ...and I don't like Ram always jumping to conclusions ...this time too he has till now heard out Priya ...anger is justified but rage is never justified..and look at all mess Ram is going to create if the CVs really show him separating Peehu & Priya ..it is absurd ...u van undertand Ram;s pain & hurt ...but not the rage and revenge towards Priya ...and now suddenly the kind attention to that idiot Ayesha ...this hurts more than RaYa's fight actually !
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ram you are a fine one to talk abt seperating a parent from their child.  You did it to ur mom now I guess its Priya's turn.  It is leeches like Niharika & Ayesha that you support, not women that really loves you.
indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jo Ram almost 20 years tak, apne gusse aur akad mein apni ma ko, apni sagi ma ko alag kar sakta hai (without giving his mother or sister) a chance to speak, wo Ram priya ko kya chance dega?

Would have been nice for Ram to realize that how heavily he has paid in the past for his behavior - yes he is hurt. He has every right to be angry - but atleast give the other person a chacne to talk?

Well, what if Priya left him with Peehu without putting a fight and never came back? Will it make him happy?

He needs to step back and think coolly - which given his past stubborn nature, he wont.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree ram is acting stubborn.as u said wat if priya leaves vth pihu but she actually did dat n she didnt cum back to ram out of love its coz of cady n da meeting was also accidental.now she wont run away coz she cant repeat the same n if at all she does ram wont leave her
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is he really going to get started in front of Pihu?

Like seriously.

You are brining your problems in front of your kids. (As per precap)

Now im sure you will be a great father Ram...

And tum kis mu se bolre hu, that Priya is a liar, she will leave you pihu..

You are the one that will cause that...

so when Priya is consoling Pihu she will never leave her, don't call her a liar, in fact see the bond between her and pihu and don't cause them to seperate.

Ahhh Ram.

😡
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I see most of the people here are against Ram because they are seeing things in multiple prospects. If you look things from Ram's prospect he is right, even his extreme decision is right. See he loved Priya more than anything but she left him and faked her death without even thinking about him. Second she never had any intentions to come back to him neither bring her daughter back to him. It was just a chance that they met up in the marriage hall. Again if we even believe that she did not come because of Ayesha, still she came to know about Ayesha only towards the end of 5th year, what before that. So if she can separate a daughter from her father only on whims and fancies of an utopian world she created in her mind, she can do so with her daughter as well at some tother situation. Hence she deserves to be punished and the only punishment that can make her realize how a one sided decision can hurt someone bad is to take her daughter away for sometime which would show how one sided decision hurts. 

As someone was telling what would have happened if she would have stayed in India, she would have been in Jail, then two things against that argument. First she would have been bailed out much before. Second she never ran away because she was pregnant she only came to know about it only at a later stage.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rkstlove

I agree ram is acting stubborn.as u said wat if priya leaves vth pihu but she actually did dat n she didnt cum back to ram out of love its coz of cady n da meeting was also accidental.now she wont run away coz she cant repeat the same n if at all she does ram wont leave her

IF Ram taken away Peehu & Priya will go missing without telling anyone to never come back what will Ram do then...  i can understand Ram's anger but this is getting too much... & what if Priya will actually feels may be Ram married Conda just to help her but after 5 years he really really want to move on with her seeing all the stupid act by Ram & just for his Conda & Peehu's happiness she will move away from  RaPee's life... tab kya hoga???????? ðŸ¤¢