Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by veena23

wait darling everything will be fine...waise bhi raya ko adat h inka pyar lad k hi bahar Ata h aur hame bhi jarurat h ise dekhne ki qki picture ka asali maza lene k liye trailr to dekhna padega boss

Ya thats for sure...
to watch RaYa together we have to bare this.. whether we like it or not..
Also another point to be made is that Priya left KM without fighting she saw everyone considered her dead so she left obviously hurt and she didn't even try to tell anyone she was alive yes that was wrong but when she found out she was pregnant because she was in dubai all she could do was call Ram and she did countless times til she heard ram what seemed like to her at that moment moving on.. She was scared didn't know what to do etc. She made a mistake but its not like she denied peehu of her father or even stopped ram and peehu from meeting and when she Finally found out Ram was in dubai and that he and Peehu are meeting She did try and attempt to tell Ram everything but it just went the opposite way and its not like she stopped Peehu from meeting Ram.. All Im saying is that she did try Ram just needs to hear her out He's always jumping to conclusions first hear what priya has to say and why she did it before any drastic decisions are taken it always backfires..
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

Also another point to be made is that Priya left KM without fighting she saw everyone considered her dead so she left obviously hurt and she didn't even try to tell anyone she was alive yes that was wrong but when she found out she was pregnant because she was in dubai all she could do was call Ram and she did countless times til she heard ram what seemed like to her at that moment moving on.. She was scared didn't know what to do etc. She made a mistake but its not like she denied peehu of her father or even stopped ram and peehu from meeting and when she Finally found out Ram was in dubai and that he and Peehu are meeting She did try and attempt to tell Ram everything but it just went the opposite way and its not like she stopped Peehu from meeting Ram.. All Im saying is that she did try Ram just needs to hear her out He's always jumping to conclusions first hear what priya has to say and why she did it before any drastic decisions are taken it always backfires..

Completely agree with last statement..
The person you loved most is standing in front of you after 5 yrs..
and what u doing is blasting her... Its not the natural reaction...😕
I mean i got the reaction which was obvious only from Neha.. She was shocked, she was happy and she just hugged Priya without asking asingle question.. That was so natural..
I was expecting this from Ram as his first reaction.. But...😡
In such situations, one would not know how to react - mixed feelings on both part.
I understand Ram feels betrayed. He had trouble accepting Priya's death, and now he is having trouble accepting the truth.
Once his anger boils over, he should hear Priya's side out. He should have the same faith in Priya that she has - that there must have been a good reason for her to do so - I recall Priya feeling that way when she found out Ram had married Ayesha - so why can't Ram feel the same, once he calms down? I would really like to see that.

I would hate for Ayesha to benefit from this unfortunate situation.

Whatever happened between them...one thing for sure niharika Jo jeete ki nahee kar saki usne marne ke paanch saal bad hasil kar liya...she wanted this type of hatred from ram to Priya and that finally happened... you all know that whatever happened to Priya, I mean jail and seperation from ram ...it is because of niharika...yesterday scene was reminded of old scene when ram asked divorce from Priya...

Again I think pihu is only one who will join them both ...as you know her reports are pending...something will happen and bring raya together...
Now pihu got replaced in da place of priya.thank god atleast priya understands wat ram has gone through its not easy to just say sorry n leave it.but plz ram wat ever it is solve it in this one month dont drag this to court
Muje meru beti cahiye and you will make it happen... in total RB mode...😡
Mr. Ram Kapoor.. If you would have done this same thing five years before for your loving wife... Things would have got much easier for u..😡

i want to say this...i hate ram ..
us ne ayesha ko us kamre mai aaj uski pasand se decorate krne kaha kl kia kia kare ga...
i hate ram ..i hate ayesha...ram ne aaj over react kia hai...

Im nt regular in this forum but wan't to ask why is ram doing beti beti beti beti...i mean beti jaap???He did se peehu nd spend time with her in dubai but he is seeing priya for the first time aftr 5yrs.He lost senses,lying in hsptl,dreaming nd then get up nd start as if he had a phase of convo earlier with her nd nw only peehu part left to solve.
He does nt seem 2b even happy that she is alive.Nd he can say soumya to arrange room why ayesha?Did ayesha ever do any favour for him b4?
Nd why acting like a villain by bribing lawyers.Why nt go the proper way.Edited by Shehnaz.K - 11 years ago
Its became too much now... heights of immature behavior from Ram's end...

Showing off with other women infront of his wife, removing the pictures, tit for tat are teenage behavior... Not a 40+ yr  old business tycoon...🥱

Why is no one asking him/reminding him

1. Priya was in jail when she left him.. Ayesha and sid were the reason
2. would he bared if Peehu would have born when Priya was in Jail?
3. would he taken care of peehu well if priya would have been in Jail??
4. would he taught peehu what is right and what is wrong if Priya was in Jail?? which means would he brought her up well ?? Money is not enough to Brought up her...
5. How it would have been effected peehu in her age if someone says "ur mother is in jail" or "u born in jail"

I want someone to ask these questions to Ram...
Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago