Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Ram/Priya - Who is right? - VB Note p.28

PoojaMishty Goldie
PoojaMishty
PoojaMishty

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
VB Note

Since we can't talk about Ram's reactions without taking about Priya's actions, this thread is now been re-vamped to allow debate discussions for the two characters here.

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

So finally the most awaited confrontation is over.. And it was as expected..
Ram not even listening to Priya...Ouch

I agree he is hurt, he is angry.. But this is not done at all... He is not even trying to understand the reasons...Angry(I know reasons are very stupid.. But still... Wink)

After today's episode.. It just stroked me...
We all are saying that Priya has made the greatest sacrifice leaving her family, Her Ram.. 
But what i feel she had reacted selfishly ( dont throw stones at me... I am completely in favor of Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor..) 
She left India just to keep herself away from Jail.. And whats wrong in that????.. She trusted Ram blindly.. "Mr. Kapoor ke hote hue mujhe kuch nahi hoga.." But Ram failed her.. He couldn't do that.. Inspite of being innocent she had sentenced to 14 years of imprisonment..
But luckily she got a chance.. She utilized it. And it was good for both of them.. 
Because if she would have stayed in Jail for 5 years, Ram would have died each day due to guilt. She was there because of his so called family. So he couldn't have lived peacefully.. 
Ultimately trouble for both... So what Priya did was correct. (This is what i feel).

And one more point.. She was pregnant.. So if she would have given birth to Peehu in jail, Priya would have lived without Peehu..

Today Ram is angry with Priya for keeping him apart from his daughter... But Agar Priya Jail me he rahaeti to...Confused
was it possible for Ram to give back every moment missed by Priya? Today he is asking the same from Priya. which is very irrrational...Angry

Mr, Ram Kapoor.. please think twice before you act or react...Angry

Originally posted by Anamika163

ram's actions r actually justified?? really?? why?? because he is a man?? because his wife kept away his daughter away from him for last 5 years?? so now The Ram Kapoor is on revenging mood... wah wah clap for him...

so wht is actually Mr. Kapoor doing?? he thinks bringing in expensive toys n other accessories will bring his daughter closer to him?? with all his power n money he will buy his child?? 
gr8 move Mr. Kapoor..!

where was his stubbornness when he heard priya's death news.. he said he kept her alive in his heart really?? he accepted her death without any solid proof.. just based on a book he found... how come he didn't fight to find out her body?? wht happened to The Ram Kapoor who can get anything he wants... he kept her alive in his heart... again i hv a doubt.. really?? so how come he married da b***h who was one of the reasons for da disaster in his n his wife's life??
wht sacrifice Mr. Kapoor..!

his power.. his status.. his big name.. when his wife was in jail becoz of his wrong decision?? why couldn't he hire da best lawyer at that tym?? why couldn't he capture his culprit brother?? he was rather planning to let priya be in da jail n move in some where near her so that he could go to meet her on daily basis in that prison..
wah fab idea Mr. Kapoor..!

where was his anger when he got to know his choti aborted her child n that too his wife da same priya kept him away from da truth... but it didn't matter to him then.. priya was right to him then.. coz 1stly she was dead for him n it was not his matter na.. it was nats n kartik's matter they'll solve it who cares?? right Mr.Kapoor?? n wht if Kartik had decided to divorce Nats.. he had solid ground.. his child was killed  n could never hv another one.. then again Mr. Kapoor would hv definitely shown his power

"Priya I love you.. pyar karta hu main tumse.. chahe kuch bhi hojaye main hu tumhare saath" ~ episode 213___ (09:13-09:20) dialogue by our very own Ram Kapoor... 
but did he follow his own saying?? he neither believed Priya during Niharika's truth revelation nor during Nat's kidnap issue

n finally as if all these were not enough he claims Conda to be his wife.. "iska chehra dekhta hu toh thik ho jata hu" 
wah kya pyar hai... keep it up Mr. Kapoor..!

after all these if Priya's decision leaving Ram 5 years back was wrong.. if her thinking that Ram's lyf would become a mess becoz of her was wrong... then i am so with her wrong decisionClap

Anamika 
Just felt like putting your post here as Fivr merged the threads.. hope u dont mind Wink

Edited by PoojaMishty - 08 October 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramalfyagniivenusbabyRiddhima98priyafanoneTrieshZehraBudenigamageranmarjalpa_23priyavinpps_ppsricha_mbarsshree--RaYa--smiley1000LalitaLahiriRose_7malickhabibajoohi5ifyyvidya0906ranii.sharmaButifuleyesvibhusharma78lalmadhu4ever4lovesamrudhi.rsahana747saisamanvianizorJaishankarsandhyasnveena23jakther7peeyaraSuchi-Angel-likeDevilSamraat_92

ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
For me I understand it was kinda selfish but at the same time there is a alittle tiny bit of sense there I mean Yes priya left mumbai and did not tell anyone that she was alive she did make an attempt to do it but if had been ddaayyysss since the landslide and everyone already thought she was dead if she had come back she would've had to spend time in jail So instead of Ram loosing her again she left but at the same time I feel like Priya should've atleast told someone what she was doing cause at the end of the day someone would've helped her in her situation and if she told ram she was alive 5 years ago I bet the world that Ram would've kept priya being alive a secret til he could get everything set straight lol As you can see Im stuck in the middle LOL But im taking both prospective into mind and its not like Priya knew she was pregnant when she was in mumbai Im ssoo positive if she knew she would've marched right into km no doubt!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforasmiley1000lalmadhuPoojaMishtycherrypansyjakther7leena04Samraat_92prerna4rishav

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
wait darling everything will be fine...waise bhi raya ko adat h inka pyar lad k hi bahar Ata h aur hame bhi jarurat h ise dekhne ki qki picture ka asali maza lene k liye trailr to dekhna padega boss

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabysafna1030cooldreamsvidya0906PoojaMishtylalmadhusahana747anizorjakther7

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

<font color="#339900">For me I understand it was kinda selfish but at the same time there is a alittle tiny bit of sense there I mean Yes priya left mumbai and did not tell anyone that she was alive she did make an attempt to do it but if had been ddaayyysss since the landslide and everyone already thought she was dead if she had come back she would've had to spend time in jail So instead of Ram loosing her again she left but at the same time I feel like Priya should've atleast told someone what she was doing cause at the end of the day someone would've helped her in her situation and if she told ram she was alive 5 years ago I bet the world that Ram would've kept priya being alive a secret til he could get everything set straight lol As you can see Im stuck in the middleLOLBut im taking both prospective into mind and its not like Priya knew she was pregnant when she was in mumbai Im ssoopositiveif she knew she would've marched right into km no doubt!</font>

wow Rani i completly agree to u loved if something happens like that Ram kept PriPee in secrate... something hatke... lol but i like the last part most if Priya know in mumbai she would land into KM without any Rnd thought...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtylalmadhujakther7

ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

[QUOTE=ranii.sharma] <font color="#339900">For me I understand it was kinda selfish but at the same time there is a alittle tiny bit of sense there I mean Yes priya left mumbai and did not tell anyone that she was alive she did make an attempt to do it but if had been ddaayyysss since the landslide and everyone already thought she was dead if she had come back she would've had to spend time in jail So instead of Ram loosing her again she left but at the same time I feel like Priya should've atleast told someone what she was doing cause at the end of the day someone would've helped her in her situation and if she told ram she was alive 5 years ago I bet the world that Ram would've kept priya being alive a secret til he could get everything set straight lol As you can see Im stuck in the middleLOLBut im taking both prospective into mind and its not like Priya knew she was pregnant when she was in mumbai Im ssoopositiveif she knew she would've marched right into km no doubt!</font>

wow Rani i completly agree to u loved if something happens like that Ram kept PriPee in secrate... something hatke... lol but i like the last part most if Priya know in mumbai she would land into KM without any Rnd thought...[/QUOTE

Thank you lol I would've loved is that would've happened too I mean its true If priya told ram that she was alive but she wants to talk before he tells the whole family Ram would've done exactly that Cry and yes she tried sso much to contact ram when she found out she was pregnant but when she finally got through she heard him do what she wanted him to do from the begining which made her stop I feel like NOW I'm understanding priya POV back then LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtylalmadhujakther7

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
It was kinda selfish on Priya's part...but I'd also be heart-broken if my family too accepted my death so easily Stern Smile

But, I see Ram is right too.

Both are right...both need to settle this issue by forgetting the past as a bad dream Embarrassed ...I think it's not feasible to just butt heads with each other :(  ...come on Ram, go hug your wife and daughter. It's so fortunate she didnt die for real in first place or even suffer abortion in the process of escaping that landslide... life's too short, get together already! Heart

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 26 September 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtyranii.sharmalalmadhucherrypansyjakther7

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with yoyu on most points.BUT...

Priya was not selfish.
Had she been selfish she wld not have claimed responsibility for the Pharma debacle in first place to save Ram she went to jail without second thoughts.

Remember how irrational Ram started behaving once Priya was convicted? how he barged into the judges house to change his decision.
He calls Priya to say that he is shifting town just to be with her rather than making any efforts to free her and function logically..

She was being regularly updated by Neha on this..
So given the context and the circummstances she took the decision..yes the reason is not that right but whatever it was it was out of love and not selfishness!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabychandu10urvashranii.sharmaPoojaMishtyjakther7Dimdim.Samraat_92

lalmadhu Goldie
lalmadhu
lalmadhu

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink27

i agree with yoyu on most points.BUT...

Priya was not selfish.
Had she been selfish she wld not have claimed responsibility for the Pharma debacle in first place to save Ram she went to jail without second thoughts.

Remember how irrational Ram started behaving once Priya was convicted? how he barged into the judges house to change his decision.
He calls Priya to say that he is shifting town just to be with her rather than making any efforts to free her and function logically..

She was being regularly updated by Neha on this..
So given the context and the circummstances she took the decision..yes the reason is not that right but whatever it was it was out of love and not selfishness!

I completely agree with u and i also felt the same The weird behaviour of Ram pushed Priya to take such a decision

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabychandu10urvashsnowyranii.sharmajakther7

Go to top