Suggestions / Comments

Star India.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me what problem Star India has against overseas viewers of the serials?  I usually used to watch the episodes online to catch up or just generally watch again.  But it is getting really frustrating when content is blocked on Youtube or other channels.  Quite a while back Star Plus did the same thing to the videos on their page and I was so frustrated.   Now when I click on a link, I either get a message or nothing at all.  All from reputable sites where I never had a problem watching.  Please someone explain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star India." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
StarTV  looses viewership and  advertising revenue from satellite subscription like Dish Network ... due to You tube and DM videos ..Why would anyone sign for $50 / month satellite service when u can watch for free online..hence they are closing all avenues for overseas viewers 

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
That is annoying...i hate it when that happens...!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top