Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

What is your most important relationship? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

smiley21

Groupbie

smiley21

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by smiley21

my realtionship with myself cuz i believe that if u dont love, care and like urself or if ur not important to urself ..then how do u expect other ppl to value u...but that doesn't mean u hav to be arrogant and think ur the thing

so i say for me the most important person for me is "I,me and myself" cuz only i can make myself or break myself :) 

I agree with you completely. I often tell my friends this too: If you do not love and respect yourself, you cannot expect others to do it too. Also, you cannot fully love and respect others either. It's not in a vain sense. It's how we can survive on this planet.
YESS!!! finally found some ppl who understand me or what i am trying to say...thnz for agreeing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is your most important relationship? (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TAMANNA_LOVES

Goldie

TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamer_dreams

three is no relation as such which is the most important for me
because at one point or other i have been without all of them
there was a time i needed my mother the most and she wasnt with me
there was a time when i needed my father the most but he wasnt with me 
there was a time i needed a friend and i didnt have one
and i dont have a brother and sister do that question doesnt come in

all the relations have value but at different times. and the most important one varies with time and situation. no one for me as yet have proven to be there for me always so i dont think i have one the most important person or relation.
everyone has there own importance. 

seems like we are and have been in a very similar situation whomever from my family i needed wasnt there. however, my boyfriend is always there for me, understands me and appreciate the slightest things i do, and loves me without any conditions or expectations.. he is a great man... hhope u find someone who would be there for you

Vivah01

Vivah01

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

So which relationship is most mportant for you?
With your mom? your dad? your sister? brother? best friend? or none?

Do you think your most valued relationship be always there for you? Is the relationship given equal importance from both sides?

& if you answer "none" please tell us why :)

looking forward to what yall have to say   Embarrassed

Vivah01

Vivah01

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I think all this relations are very special and important in the life of a person. This relation is the part of everyone's life and you have to deal your day to day activity with this people in your life. And one more relation is very important that is wife/husband. She is the only person who remains with you till end of your life. The the connection of this sweet relation starts with wedding cards and vivahcards.com is one of the stop destination for the people who is search latest design of wedding cards to start their new marriage life.

Edited by Vivah01 - 27 October 2012 at 1:38am

humararishta

Groupbie

humararishta

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
According to me every relation is important...

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well i think every relationship is important for a person.
Some make him/her what they are and some break them which make them realize how they should be.
I lost my father wen i was 13, don't remember him too well, but I still remember the things he taught me and they'll be with me throughout my life.
My mom & bro share a different place in my life, being the the youngest in my family, i have to compromise many-a-times, but even that taught me a lot of things.
I consider my friends really important too! They make me laugh in my worst days!

So for me, every person is equally imp.
As per the other question, people come & people go, but what really stays are the memories!Embarrassed

-NikySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreamsZehnaseeb.

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TAMANNA_LOVES

Originally posted by dreamer_dreams

three is no relation as such which is the most important for me
because at one point or other i have been without all of them
there was a time i needed my mother the most and she wasnt with me
there was a time when i needed my father the most but he wasnt with me 
there was a time i needed a friend and i didnt have one
and i dont have a brother and sister do that question doesnt come in

all the relations have value but at different times. and the most important one varies with time and situation. no one for me as yet have proven to be there for me always so i dont think i have one the most important person or relation.
everyone has there own importance. 

seems like we are and have been in a very similar situation whomever from my family i needed wasnt there. however, my boyfriend is always there for me, understands me and appreciate the slightest things i do, and loves me without any conditions or expectations.. he is a great man... hhope u find someone who would be there for you

well m not looking for love Embarrassed but thank u

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top