What is your most important relationship? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Well i think every relationship is important for a person.
Some make him/her what they are and some break them which make them realize how they should be.
I lost my father wen i was 13, don't remember him too well, but I still remember the things he taught me and they'll be with me throughout my life.
My mom & bro share a different place in my life, being the the youngest in my family, i have to compromise many-a-times, but even that taught me a lot of things.
I consider my friends really important too! They make me laugh in my worst days!

So for me, every person is equally imp.
As per the other question, people come & people go, but what really stays are the memories!😳

-Niky😊
Originally posted by TAMANNA_LOVES

seems like we are and have been in a very similar situation whomever from my family i needed wasnt there. however, my boyfriend is always there for me, understands me and appreciate the slightest things i do, and loves me without any conditions or expectations.. he is a great man... hhope u find someone who would be there for you

well m not looking for love ðŸ˜³ but thank u
Originally posted by -Niky-

Well i think every relationship is important for a person.
Some make him/her what they are and some break them which make them realize how they should be.
I lost my father wen i was 13, don't remember him too well, but I still remember the things he taught me and they'll be with me throughout my life.
My mom & bro share a different place in my life, being the the youngest in my family, i have to compromise many-a-times, but even that taught me a lot of things.
I consider my friends really important too! They make me laugh in my worst days!

So for me, every person is equally imp.
As per the other question, people come & people go, but what really stays are the memories!😳

-Niky😊

🤗 

This thread showed our serious sides... 😆 ðŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by V.I.P

🤗 

😆, its good to know your friends inside and out! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ
Whts ur take BTW?😛

🤗 

😆, its good to know your friends inside and out! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ
Whts ur take BTW?😛
im on page one ;last post . ) and don't make fun of me
My laptop.

Pretty self explanatory really.

Ok..my turn..and I'm going to say none.

There was someone that was the most valued person in my life. It was my best friend. I haven't really given more importance to anyone in my life other than her.  She guided me when It was needed, she was there with me when I needed support, she was there with me during my ups and downs. She was really the world to me. Ofcourse, we parted ways and that's why my answer is none.

Ofcourse, my parents are my 1st love, and so are my siblings but I don't have any closeness with them. When I'm in trouble or I need to share something, I keep it to myself. I have never really opened up to them or to my siblings. I care about my family more than any other member in my family would care.. 😆 but still, I don't have any personal comfort level.

Maybe it's because during those years, when I should have shared my problems, happiness, etc with my mom or my elder sis, I had my best friend with me. The only person mattered was my best friend so I was never bothered sharing with anyone else.

So yeah, I don't value any relationships anymore.  If my most valued relationship left me, then what's left? It's just hard to trust now. I think everybody is selfish. They talk to you, when they need something and they leave when they find something better. Lesson of life.

My situation is almost like yours.😳
I'm the same with my family. When I needed someone to share, i had my friends. I see my bst frnd sharing everything with her mother, i can never do the same! I try, but i just can't!
Same is with my other family members, i'm comfortable discussing everything BUT me with them!😳

PS: Just a suggestion, you should try opening up to sum1 your age again!😉
Originally posted by -Niky-

My situation is almost like yours.😳
I'm the same with my family. When I needed someone to share, i had my friends. I see my bst frnd sharing everything with her mother, i can never do the same! I try, but i just can't!
Same is with my other family members, i'm comfortable discussing everything BUT me with them!😳

PS: Just a suggestion, you should try opening up to sum1 your age again!😉

thanks for the suggestion..but no thank you

🥳 I ME myself is importent for me ðŸ˜Ž YO