Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

What is your most important relationship?

Posted: 11 years ago
So which relationship is most mportant for you?
With your mom? your dad? your sister? brother? best friend? or none?

Do you think your most valued relationship be always there for you? Is the relationship given equal importance from both sides?

& if you answer "none" please tell us why :)

looking forward to what yall have to say   πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

how abt megha from your scrapbook ?
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
three is no relation as such which is the most important for me
because at one point or other i have been without all of them
there was a time i needed my mother the most and she wasnt with me
there was a time when i needed my father the most but he wasnt with me 
there was a time i needed a friend and i didnt have one
and i dont have a brother and sister do that question doesnt come in

all the relations have value but at different times. and the most important one varies with time and situation. no one for me as yet have proven to be there for me always so i dont think i have one the most important person or relation.
everyone has there own importance. 
This content was originally posted by: V.I.P

how abt megha from your scrapbook ?

πŸ˜† idk Pata nahe kon ha trolll la re πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My best friend.
She's always there for me and cares for me.
skywatcher01 thumbnail
It has to be my mother.

She has been with me thru my ups n downs...even though she scolds me sometimes for my childish acts...but at the end she always stand by my side and supports me..even my dad scolds her for being with me in my acts...but still she's always there. She takes risks for me...she thinks abt my happiness more than society, or what other ppl will say blah blah.

Second, it has to be my sister. She's 11 yrs older to me..and she's just like my mom. She never scolds me but gives me friendly suggestions and then leaves everything to me. Even in my bad decisions she's always with me.

These are the really important relations to me. My dad also loves me alot but sometimes due to lack of understanding or generation gap we ended up being in conflicts.

Sonia
Ok..my turn..and I'm going to say none.

There was someone that was the most valued person in my life. It was my best friend. I haven't really given more importance to anyone in my life other than her.  She guided me when It was needed, she was there with me when I needed support, she was there with me during my ups and downs. She was really the world to me. Ofcourse, we parted ways and that's why my answer is none.

Ofcourse, my parents are my 1st love, and so are my siblings but I don't have any closeness with them. When I'm in trouble or I need to share something, I keep it to myself. I have never really opened up to them or to my siblings. I care about my family more than any other member in my family would care.. πŸ˜† but still, I don't have any personal comfort level.

Maybe it's because during those years, when I should have shared my problems, happiness, etc with my mom or my elder sis, I had my best friend with me. The only person mattered was my best friend so I was never bothered sharing with anyone else.

So yeah, I don't value any relationships anymore.  If my most valued relationship left me, then what's left? It's just hard to trust now. I think everybody is selfish. They talk to you, when they need something and they leave when they find something better. Lesson of life.

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not trying to sound vain, but my most important relationship is my relationship with myself. Let me explain:

I love my parents to death, and I know that I'm not always they best daughter. They love me regardless and support me. My siblings are awesome too, and I love them a bunch. They are good supports as well, but I do not share anything too much with my parents or siblings. I share a lot of things with my mom and sister, but not everything. Actually, there are many things I just keep to myself because I do not feel like anyone is worth trusting with my personal feelings and thoughts.

What I mean by "relation with myself" is, I want to always make sure I am my biggest support, friend, and guide. In life, we will have points and stages when we will absolutely alone, and I want to be so strong that I can conquer any situation. Actually, my relationship with God is probably the most important one. I trust him the most and tell him everything. When I am alone, He is my guide, He is my support, and He is my friend too. 
navyanitaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Best friendπŸ˜›PARENTS πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I'm not trying to sound vain, but my most important relationship is my relationship with myself. Let me explain:

I love my parents to death, and I know that I'm not always they best daughter. They love me regardless and support me. My siblings are awesome too, and I love them a bunch. They are good supports as well, but I do not share anything too much with my parents or siblings. I share a lot of things with my mom and sister, but not everything. Actually, there are many things I just keep to myself because I do not feel like anyone is worth trusting with my personal feelings and thoughts.

What I mean by "relation with myself" is, I want to always make sure I am my biggest support, friend, and guide. In life, we will have points and stages when we will absolutely alone, and I want to be so strong that I can conquer any situation. Actually, my relationship with God is probably the most important one. I trust him the most and tell him everything. When I am alone, He is my guide, He is my support, and He is my friend too.

Reminds me of me ⭐️ 😳