SHAYAD - old horror serial on ZEE. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsejal1983

@.nimmi.
At the end of that episode, Grusha Killed herself by the revolver & the shoes again goes to shop for sale, where another girl come to buy them & the story continues.

As about "Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat", I think you are talking about episode where Ritu shivpuri was tarot reader, right !
OMG.
YES! ritu one..
you remember the epiBig smile..
i think i love youLOL... now please please tell me what happened there. i watched it from beginning and when the kids were put into trance by some guru and one girl goes into flash back mode about their blind friend... then they changed the recap time i couldn't watch. that epi is like that annoying tune of song you wanna get out of head but cant. so please put me out of my misery.Embarrassed..

thanx for telling about shoes story. me likes continuing stories. one reason why i used to like shhh phir koi hai. they used to end on continuation note.

waiting!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsejal1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAYAD - old horror serial on ZEE. (Page 2)" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahsejal1983

shahsejal1983

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Actually I was too missed the last parts of that episode, so sadly I don't know the end. 

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Could anyone post links to these episodes online? Smile

shahsejal1983

shahsejal1983

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I am searching for the episodes of this serial from last many years but it's not available online CryCryCry, even there is not any single information about the show Confused. I will be happy even if I got to see the title theme of it...

Edited by shahsejal1983 - 27 October 2012 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCake

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsejal1983

Actually I was too missed the last parts of that episode, so sadly I don't know the end. 

NAHHIIIBroken Heart..

thatz too badUnhappy.. now the story will haunt me forever i guessOuch

khair chodo..
been really nice talking to youSmile.. and thank you!

see yaaEmbarrassed

Delishus

Delishus

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Ok I know why I don't remember! Cuz i was not born then :p

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
oh Thanks for sharing 

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
nope i dont recall 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fear Files Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.