Fear Files

SHAYAD - old horror serial on ZEE.

shahsejal1983 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyone remembers this show called "SHAYAD" on zee tv...one of the scariest in Indian TV...too good with the title music which had a female with a heavy deep voice crying and laughing at the same time with a flute beign played in the background and a flickering candle...

I didn't remember all episodes of it, but there was one episode which had Grusha Kapoor who had a bought a pair of second hand shoes which were haunted by one lady's spirit. anyone remembers any other episodes so please share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsejal1983 thumbnail
it was telecast during 1992-1994, which had mysterious touch in it's every episode. the title song was equal horrifying with The Zee Horror Show. I am dying to see the serial once again. 
kunal1711 thumbnail
i remember the serial distinctly..one of the best made thriller/horror serials ever in indian scenario, which actually had the potential to match global standards, i remember many episodes, abhineta, ghoda chala dhai ghar, zindagi an jua, Mr Kumar ke sapne etc...i really want to watch each and every episode of it again..sadly nowhere i am able to find it yet

another serial if i could get a chance to rewatch would be "Woh"
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I remember one episode which had moonmoon sed as da lead .it was shot in tibet,a 5 yrz old tibeten boy's spirit her haunted he was killed in an accident on da same street and wenever da lead came to dat place she used to suffer extreme pain in her abdomen reason being da kid was hit at da same site in da accident.
shahsejal1983 thumbnail
There was another episode which had Rohini Hattangadi as lead, i dont remember the full story now but it was also very mysterious. If anyone knows the story please share here briefly..
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow! blast of old memories😊.

that grusha's shoes epi and mention of "WOH"😃..

i love watching horror. the glitch is i am get too scared to actually to sit and watch the series. but i remember those shoes epi. the moment she puts it on she goes rude, arrogant and beyatch. i think her husband was the killer right!

i managed to watch woh. the ending was kinda disappointing. can someone refresh the end please😳?

and anyone seen "Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat". a couple of friends, a lady tarot reader or something pretending to help them but actually ghost herself and sudesh bedi is there?"

shahsejal1983 thumbnail
@.nimmi.
At the end of that episode, Grusha Killed herself by the revolver & the shoes again goes to shop for sale, where another girl come to buy them & the story continues.

As about "Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat", I think you are talking about episode where Ritu shivpuri was tarot reader, right !
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shahsejal1983

@.nimmi.

At the end of that episode, Grusha Killed herself by the revolver & the shoes again goes to shop for sale, where another girl come to buy them & the story continues.

As about "Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat", I think you are talking about episode where Ritu shivpuri was tarot reader, right !

OMG.
YES! ritu one..
you remember the epi😃..
i think i love you😆... now please please tell me what happened there. i watched it from beginning and when the kids were put into trance by some guru and one girl goes into flash back mode about their blind friend... then they changed the recap time i couldn't watch. that epi is like that annoying tune of song you wanna get out of head but cant. so please put me out of my misery.😳..

thanx for telling about shoes story. me likes continuing stories. one reason why i used to like shhh phir koi hai. they used to end on continuation note.

waiting!😊

shahsejal1983 thumbnail
Actually I was too missed the last parts of that episode, so sadly I don't know the end. 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Could anyone post links to these episodes online? ðŸ˜Š