Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazyankyy

Groupbie

crazyankyy

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ahhh!! finally ichha got a competetion! Clap on this earth if somebody has the ability to match ichha's dumbness, then it is bound to be MEETHI!! Thumbs Up poor veer , none of their kids have got his IQ.. Confused  mama's boy and girl. Angry
Ichha and her never ending self made agony has been irritating us for years..Angry. we have never seen ichha using her brain(except in her childhood though).D'oh 18yrs ago we have seen ichha crying , getting surprised and keeping everyone in the dark. after 18yrs nothing has changed much!! she is still suffering and perhaps she will suffer forever.Cry  i have never pitied her, i have rather pitied the audience who might have felt like slapping her hard for not opening her mouth for a good reason!Angry She had always complicated things to a mess and each one around her had to suffer for her.  Ouch

and now its MEETHI, oh god!!!! D'oh she does open her mouth but only to speak a lot of craps! Deadshe actually doesnt have a brain ( Let alone using it). i can still understand her not believing Ichha, but not believing Kanha and Damini!Shocked Man!!! give her a life!!! she is trusting that NANI? she seemed to her more trustworthy? Evil Smile

On the otherhand, we have seen Tapasya.Heart She might have some grey shades in her, (who doesnt). but she seemed much real to me. Clapshe had feelings atleast. She loved , she hated , she was jealous , her frustation , her despair...Thumbs Up  ! we understood her. we felt bad for her , w-e loved her and we hated her! whatever we thought about her we couldn't deny the fact that she had a brain and she uses it ( either in the wrong way or right). Thumbs Up

and Muktha ...Day Dreaming i still believe that muktha is the most sensible character in the current track. she not only understand ichha but also trying to help her , unlike damini , kanha , or jogi thakurs. Smileshe is an awesome combination of rathore and tapasya. she is bound to be an intelligent girl. she will never tolerate a shit. wow!! what a beautiful character. I sicerely pray that the cvs dont ruin the only nice and sensible character of uttaran in the post leap episodes. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3pratik.jain86attack_007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichha and Meethi!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i think meethi is -ve

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

Ahhh!! finally ichha got a competetion! Clap on this earth if somebody has the ability to match ichha's dumbness, then it is bound to be MEETHI!! Thumbs Up poor veer , none of their kids have got his IQ.. Confused  mama's boy and girl. Angry

really,mama's boy and girl.awsm thought.LOLand both mama's boy and girl hate mamma.Embarrassed
ROFL

Edited by akshirocks - 26 September 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyy

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ya exactly  and agrre with u ..muktha is a brave girl ... she behaves like educated girl..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocks

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ha!

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
and Muktha ...Day Dreaming i still believe that muktha is the most sensible character in the current track. she not only understand ichha but also trying to help her , unlike damini , kanha , or jogi thakurs. Smileshe is an awesome combination of rathore and tapasya. she is bound to be an intelligent girl. she will never tolerate a shit. wow!! what a beautiful character. I sicerely pray that the cvs dont ruin the only nice and sensible character of uttaran in the post leap episodes. Smile

so agree wid this part
mukta is only female character in ut which i admire

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Meethi is very stubborn and adamant not like Ichki

crazyankyy

Groupbie

crazyankyy

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenishazz

Meethi is very stubborn and adamant not like Ichki

hey dude!!! i have never compared meethi and ichha's nature!! i said they can give each other a tough fight in their dumbness! ConfusedConfused

and reagrding meethi.. how i wish that meethi becomes negative,,, but i guess she is just too dumb to be a proper negative character!  and negative or no negative , it wont matter to us much.. we will anyway find her a fool!!

and bout ichha..sorry to say.. i dont find much positivity around her as well!! i still beleive, she is the reason for all the pain, most of the characters of Uttaran has gone through! AngryOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top