Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shama79

I am finding this serial now becoming absurd. On one hand , CV's have decided to blame Neha for everything - i just cant stand the fact that a woman who had a child she didntknow about before her marriage is going to be shown at fault . And on the other hand ram is still only thinking of teh ridiculous custody case and not even bothering to sit down and find a solution with priya ! ...an dall because of ram and vik fan following that absurd positions are being maintained !

I agree with you totally.  It is becoming absurd.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 8)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rehana11

rehana11

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nowi am really loosing interest. Ram decides after being shot that he has to move ahead with the custody case instead of trying to get together with both priya and pihu? if life is short should he not try and move on and forget the past and get together. The cvs are forcing the storyline, the custody case down our throats...so goodbye till some sense prevails - by the time they do show the reunion- all interest and pleasure would be lost .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabiba

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me what happened to the father of Ayesha's child? Where is he?

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

No clue! Ekta has made him disappear! LOL Probably will come back later as the villian since Ayesha's doin a very bad job as a vamp!

Edited by _CandyCream_ - 26 December 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-evan-elasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CandyCream_

Originally posted by elasingh

No clue! Ekta has made him disappear! LOL Probably will come back later as the villian since Ayesha's doin a very bad job as a vamp!
Thanks yaar for answering me. I have waited for days .

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
What frustrates me is Ram is always appearing by himself in a frame and has no connection with the other characters. Sometimes it looks so odd. He has his daughter with him now and he's not shown hugging her or making her feel comfortable. He just talks to her from a distance. What is Ram so busy with that he can't make time and come and shoot with the other cast members. He is there in BALH and yet not quite there.

Edited by namitagloryz - 27 December 2012 at 12:30pm

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

What frustrates me is Ram is always appearing by himself in a frame and has no connection with the other characters. Sometimes it looks so odd. He has his daughter with him now and he's not shown hugging her or making her feel comfortable. He just talks to her from a distance. What is Ram so busy with that he can't make time and come and shoot with the other cast members. He is there in BALH and yet not quite there.
it is nto rams fault it is the mismangment of the pH , amrita was having exmas she has reduced her hours on show comes only for morn shots but the mgt shd really wake up now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Guys I'm so frustrated with BALH these days... There are already lots of things that infuriates me (the Dubai party is most ridiculous) , now it seems the latest addition to the list is Ran-Aye marriage issue Angry it's evident like daylight that Ran-Aye marriage became invalid the moment Priya was back in Ram's life... But STILL...STILL the moron CVS making an issue out of it, which obviously is illogical Angry

Edited by -evan- - 02 January 2013 at 12:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top