Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
what is annoying is how come priya is no longer shown to be close to her family? 
  • her dad was her best friend and now she is more reliant of daija rajatkady?Dead
  • she feels anger when ram tries to use his name to get things and when rajat does( like the doc she is ok)
  • she is close ot her dad more than her mom but refuses to understand rams pain ?
  • in all her memories there is no moment that shows a wife missing a hubby who is unaware of his kid
  • she fasts for her sis hubby sleeps in same home with sis hubby then even looks out for sis hubby and when he tris to show emotion stiops him throwing marriage in face?
  • how come noone is saying anytihng to shipra how is she getting scott free?? how she rushed after wealth how demeaning she is with nuts nothing??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulsahana747

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rehana11

rehana11

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
 I really think now ram's behaviour has crossed all heights - yes priya left him 5 years ago but its time a 40 year old MAN stopped being so petty and revengeful...and now i;m getting sick of constant questioning of everything priya does - when has ram shown any interest in having her back - when has he been anything but angry ? his petty behaviour with rajat is alright-  he can behave like a sulky tycon who cant have his will crossed , can be irrationally jealous and all is justified but everything that priya does post the leap is put under scanner -...
for those asking when has priya shown any interest in getting back - for gods sake , where's the scope at the moment ??things have happened behind her back - ram is technically married right now - should she also behave immaturely like ram and throw herself on him - she wants to sort out things but really ram has to let her negotiate at some point...

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with Leo, see my comments alongside his.

Originally posted by leo4ever

what is annoying is how come priya is no longer shown to be close to her family? 
  • her dad was her best friend and now she is more reliant of daija rajat kady?  I know, it is strange
  • she feels anger when ram tries to use his name to get things and when rajat does( like the doc she is ok)  Same as above
  • she is close ot her dad more than her mom but refuses to understand rams pain ?            I don't undersatnd why in not one frame they are showing the loving Priya, she is now constantly talking back, cribbing, making faces, combating.  The earlier Priya also gave tender love, which is missing, may be she does not need Ram any more?
  • in all her memories there is no moment that shows a wife missing a hubby who is unaware of his kid Agree so much
  • she fasts for her sis hubby sleeps in same home with sis hubby then even looks out for sis hubby and when he tris to show emotion stiops him throwing marriage in face?  Agree
  • how come no one is saying anything to shipra how is she getting scot free?? how she rushed after wealth how demeaning she is with nuts nothing??  Shipra is the worst creature in BALH.  Brings out the bile in me.  The creatives need to do something about it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747leo4ever

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I used to watch this serial long back. I just want to ask if Ram will really die? They are showing it in promo.

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I used to watch this serial long back. I just want to ask if Ram will really die? They are showing it in promo.

aray i ddnrt knw u watch this too, nope he wnt die 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I watch it on and off for Ram and Priya. Like them a lot. Thanks for answering.

jatre

jatre

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
the banner of BALH forum should be changed now

shama79

shama79

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I am finding this serial now becoming absurd. On one hand , CV's have decided to blame Neha for everything - i just cant stand the fact that a woman who had a child she didntknow about before her marriage is going to be shown at fault . And on the other hand ram is still only thinking of teh ridiculous custody case and not even bothering to sit down and find a solution with priya ! ...an dall because of ram and vik fan following that absurd positions are being maintained !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabiba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top