Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@Neo what difference does it make whether its post in a topic or in a post? Confused Theres only ssoo much our dev team can do they have lives too they can't be constantly on the forum hovering over each topic looking at each and every comment Chill It happens to everyone your not the only one its happened to me before too By doing this is helps keep our forum easier to keep track of each topic, cleaner and increases our rankings No hard feelings Embarrassed Welcome to our fourm!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
guys as we crib, we do so coz it is our love that makes us so , so show ur love and vote for raya and balh in ppl choiice, it is open vote and u can vote as many as possible, http://www.peopleschoiceindia.com/ 

vote and make others vote

ranii.sharma

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archangel

anyway I think the way the story is progressing it will be pulled off the air...  the show  started of well cos it was refreshingly different ... but now with the same plots every Ekta show has coming into this and the same Mama, vampish sister and  Mom characters.. this w show will breathe its end very soon... after all it is Sony Channel .. no trps  and it goes off air ... Yipee for that day anyway I have stopped watching the show  post its leap... it has gotten so BORING

I don't think that it will be pulled off the air, if you meant that in the literal sense, because Ekta has way TOO much POWER and Ram & Sakshi have a HUGE FAN BASE!!! (and now Peehu as well)

Ekta and the BALH team brought Peehu (god what a NATURAL actress for SUCH A YOUNG age, she acts better than some of the adult actresses on the show and in the world of television in general! I get the chills thinking about how good she will be when she is olderClapClap)

You are right though! I agree that Ekta took something so unique and created a hot mess out of it! I seriously, firmly, wholeheartedly believe that this is the same as many of Ekta's shows. BUT i will respect Ekta and the whole BALH team IF THEY DON'T REPEAT the vampish sister sleeping with her jija ('cause i still don't buy that they are married, "rajat confirmed it when he said a marriage is valid for 7 years and for Ram and Priya it has only been 5)..I WILL EXCUSE ALL THE MISTAKES AND MISHAPS AND SIMILARITIES WITH OTHER SHOWS IF AYESHA AND RAM DO NOT SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER (NO MATTER HOW MANY DRUGS HE'S ON AND NO MATTER WHAT AYESHA SLIPS IN HIS DRINK AND NO MATTER HOW ANGRY HE IS WITH PRIYA (who i believe will be proposed by Rajat in attempts to keep Pihu with her, because "the RAM KAPOOR" can do anything)...

That's all I wish for!!!

As for BashingBig smile... Ayesha is driving me crazy!!Ouch when will everyone get together to bring RAYA back as ONE!!! WHEN??!?!??! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaghodkeMahaalwayscoolleo4everdesi_baby07luvsakshi

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i can vouch for a fact htat for the nesxt year it is on!! and why? coz it is the CASH COW for sony!! the only sohw that does well!! so i guess u are losing out on sometihng great if u miss this now, season one was good but season two is also good it is getting better and mroe than all there is continuity complex characters which is very enteratining

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Why the Hell do the CVs bring out a track like insulting Peehu...its beyond my toleration...I love this second season of BALH only for her...all said and done we love the little angel so much...come on how could we see her cry?...the CVs need to be snubbed for showing the little one getting insulted ..its afterall a TV show I understand but in my opinion the school going track of Peehu needs to be handled with more subtlety and maturity...the second season of the show gained more views only becoz of the cute character of Peehu...hope the CVs dont forget that...AngryAngryAngry

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
kishore hello
i guess it is quite logical, she is now in an elite school where everyone is supre rich and u knw kids are th cruelest of all!! they ca hurt each other alot, i guess this whoel will lead to priya understanding tat she cant create a diff in khush and pihu lifestyle and pihu is after all rm kapoors daughter plus am sure linkd to cusitdy case

TVserialfreak

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
more than Ayesha or Mamaji i am annoyed by shipra.. she keeps talking about both my daughters but in reality she is more concerned about Ayesha as shipra got to live lavishly thanks to ayesha

leo4ever

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

more than Ayesha or Mamaji i am annoyed by shipra.. she keeps talking about both my daughters but in reality she is more concerned about Ayesha as shipra got to live lavishly thanks to ayesha
mamaji is wasting his time trying to make ayesha understand...good for us...waiting for that day when ayesha will be kicked out of KM...i hope they kick her out. Shipra- she is a big failure...as a wife, as a mother, as mother in law and also as a grandmom...big failure

Post Reply New Post

Go to top