Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Ram's anger is ok but plz no need to bring aye in all this n thank u for small mercies dat priya's pics are replaced vth pihu's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the compliments on my earlier post guys. Much love.

And as for today, anger set aside, ram is DISGUSTING for going crazy over ayesha MY GOD SHE IS YOUNGER THAN YOUR CHOTI she is LIKE YOUR CHOTI..Couldnt you have found someone else...You have 2 relations with ayesha one through Sid and one through Priya...

For someone that raised all these step siblings calling them his own, this is just horrifying to me...it seems incestous without actually being...

He is like losing all his morals in this game of anger and being selfish might I add, just ask Peehu what she wants Mr. RK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabyRose_7

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I'm totally disgusted with Ram's insanity in last two episodes, it reminds me of his lunatic behaviour during Natasha fiasco, just like then he is behaving so ridiculous now, he is just taking a pot shot at anyone he comes across Angry and his that attitude - "I'm the Ram Kapoor, everything has to go the way I want, I'm rich amf powerful" its just yucky :-#
now I'm petrified... remember, the Natasha MU ended after a tedious dragging. for weeks and eventually it left RaYa's life shattered & everything went horribly wrong after that...the CVs played havoc with his character and the show as well :/ now if Ram doesn't give in, then what is going to happen? I dont want that crap again ... and the way Ram is going cozy with that good for nothing Ayesha - it just makes me sick Angry I know Ram doesn't have any feeling for that ass, but she is so cheap, she can go to any extant just to keep her grip secure on the luxurious life - who knows she might end up seducing him and... god I can't even think ahead :/ she will definitely try to harm Peehu I guess :x
plz u moron CVs spare us... we want to see RaYa united as a couple, not that conda Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venusbabyRose_7ritzbitz786PoojaMishty--Saina--shavii

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Much needed thread...Feel bad for Peehu Cry

Saisweety

Goldie

Saisweety

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanx so much for open dis thread dhi.now this thread was very need .thanx dhi .

venusbaby

venusbaby

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Somewhere down the line now ... Ram is overreacting to the whole situation...but thats how he is ...overemotional and Priya is well aware of this and I have a gut feeling that Ram will be at last pacified only after an emotional outburst from Priya..RaYa are opposite natured but their opposite nature makes them complete..it complements them ...Priya was right in saying to Kartik...She is the only one who will be able to handle Ram

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786-evan-fanrayaleo4everTVserialfreak

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thanx Maria much needed thread

Edited by jakther - 28 September 2012 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

jainneha

Goldie

jainneha

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ppl u can bash me all u  want but i wat to say this i hate balh   now the days  are gone when i used to wait for the weekends to watch raya and laugh and cry wid them now with nayi shrurat  wasting tym on the forum is also not worth it ,days are goe whe i used to watch repeat telecasts now  a single watch seems boring thx ek for spoiling my show bye forever the serial ad the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniaroraji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top