Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
First of all thanks for opening this thread. Though I am very much indifferent to the show.. I am sure it will be useful for the other members who are upset and furious at the CVs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
finally!! i wish this is used even by those who feel cheated by ekta for bashing ram insteado f opeing similar topics!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharma

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread... Much needed...

ranii.sharma

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I just feel like the CV's handled this whole thing wrong...

Just like Priya trusted ram that he had a reason to marry ayesha, ram should have returned the favor. We can't say "Ram is justified anyone would have been angry" but they aren't just anyone...

Wasn't it Ram telling ayesha that even though Priya hid Nutz abortion she did it for a reason and he trust her..

Just hear Priya's reason, besides why are you blasting Priya, Ram..Blast the CV's LOL

But on a serious note, Nutz and Ram kept saying " I miss priya I wish  life would give us another chance" Look at the bigger picture

Which is what Ram is forgetting to do,,, Priya is at least alive, life has given you another chance, she's back..be angry, but not so much that you hate her and start a war.

I really hope this behavior doesn't ensue longer than 2-3 episodes..Because anger as the initial reaction is human, but after Rajat and I hope the rest of the gang tell Ram he is wrong in asking a mother for her child and Ram still doesn't get sense talked into him, then thats just inhumane.

Hope by Monday we get a cool minded Ram.

If not, I would hope Neha, Vikram, Rajat, Nutz, Krishna Ji, Dadi and every blast Ram for his poor choice and tell him they are on Team Priya..

I really hate the "I own everything, I'm rich" RK attitude, it gets on my nerves

So waiting for everyone to be on Team Priya and talk sense into Ram, and for even Peehu to say she cant live without her mom and if Ram still has anger then, I will call this unforgivable.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kulvasudhaLalitaLahirimalickhabiba-evan-lalmadhuPoojaMishtyranii.sharmafanrayaTaniya20TVserialfreakleena04

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Just like Priya trusted ram that he had a reason to marry ayesha, ram should have returned the favor. We can't say "Ram is justified anyone would have been angry" but they aren't just anyone...

Wasn't it Ram telling ayesha that even though Priya hid Nutz abortion she did it for a reason and he trust her..

Just hear Priya's reason, besides why are you blasting Priya, Ram..Blast the CV's LOL

But on a serious note, Nutz and Ram kept saying " I miss priya I wish  life would give us another chance" Look at the bigger picture

Which is what Ram is forgetting to do,,, Priya is at least alive, life has given you another chance, she's back..be angry, but not so much that you hate her and start a war.

I really hope this behavior doesn't ensue longer than 2-3 episodes..Because anger as the initial reaction is human, but after Rajat and I hope the rest of the gang tell Ram he is wrong in asking a mother for her child and Ram still doesn't get sense talked into him, then thats just inhumane.

If not, I would hope Neha, Vikram, Rajat, Nutz, Krishna Ji, Dadi and every blast Ram for his poor choice and tell him they are on Team Priya..

I really hate the "I own everything, I'm rich" RK attitude, it gets on my nerves

So waiting for everyone to be on Team Priya and talk sense into Ram, and for even Peehu to say she cant live without her mom and if Ram still has anger then, I will call this unforgivable.

Completely agree with bold!!
as for how long we're going to see this arguement go on I bet its going to last atleast a month
and overall Agree with your whole postTongue

ritzbitz786

viraf4u

viraf4u

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
this is kind of the same thing...First separating and than anger and than kids going against and than uniting after kids grown up..

darn it ..cant she get some new plots?? is it that difficult??

of course there is going ot some alcohol and some soft moments where Priya would be pregnent again with a boy..and go away...and peehu with Ram..

to meet after 12 yrs leap to unite..the family of 4...

this is so EKTA...stop please...all serials going this way...Kyunki, Kahani ghar,Kasam Se..Pavitra...

lalmadhu

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Please give me a justification of Ram's favor for Ayesha...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

How could he do that????????
Totally frustrated..DeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhushavii

PoojaMishty

Goldie

PoojaMishty

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

so true...Cry
but looking at today's episode. It seems Ram is in no mood to listen to anyone...Angry
He insulted KK, Vikeha, Rajat..
and yes totally in love with his so called wife...Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top