Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jayvenk

Mina many actually like the rona dona and "oh mahadev what should I do" parvati !!!!! 🀒

That's funny, I start laughing when they show her cryingπŸ˜†
May be they want to strech this track as much as they can & there is nothing better then her out burst in form of curse or tears.πŸ˜†
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hated the whole bunch of Kritikas excuse my words but a bunch of ugly rotten women. How dare they hurt and disrespect Parvati Ma. I wished at that time she cursed them.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@meenaxi-oh you start laughing too...same here!🀣
its kind of strange you know...that some people go up in arms over the slightest things while some dont bother and watch DKDM leaving thier brains or atleast part of itπŸ˜† at home!
i guess the literate audience reads the disclaimer before watching it and do not take the show too seriously and know that it is for entertainment
my parents watch the show sometimes and so does my 85 yr old grandfather and are absolutely OK with some of the inconsitences-since they know the intention of the showπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@shruti, yes sitting at home & keeping the brain at rest is the best policy. Take seriously, only what is valid as per our knowledge & forget what doesn't make sense, that's the way of remaining sane while watching a Mytho show.πŸ˜† That's the Brhmagyan 🀣

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The epi was decent except for the end part. There was no need to show disregard towards Parvati. That was uncalled for. I did not like it at all.
Today Parvati taking of with the baby also looked weird and showing a mother kidnapping her own baby that too not just anyone ordinary πŸ€”
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update minakshi ...i know i am too late here πŸ˜†...what to do ...all my time πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†