Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 26 sept(varsha new plan)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Episode starts with at deshmukh house manav stand alone in hall. Teju come & says to manav that baba u get any information about soham? She ask where is aai? Manav tells she is crying a lot in her room. Teju says everything will be fine. I think baapa also want to bring back our soham dada in our family & complete our family. She tells baapa bring backed aai in our family nw soham dada. Manav says baapa blessing always with him & he will try to bring back soham. At manju house punni & vinod doing dinner. Manju is doing work in kitchen. Purvi say to vinod that at ganpati celebration i tried to recalled all my childhood best thing. Vinod gets emotional. Punni tells i miss aaji. Punni asks vinod that why we are nt go back to stay at karanjkar house? Manju come & says wht r u saying punni. I will nt go at karajkar house at all. She is angry on punni & she leaves.
At karanjkar house sulo sited on dining table chair. Teju come. She says how r u purvi.? Sulo asks teju anything information about soham & varsha? Teju replies no but soon we will get some information. Teju says aaji i bring samosa for u. Purvi tells teju u r nw again started to eat outside foods. She tells teju i will made ginger tea for u. Sulo tells u don't eat this samosa. She order purvi to bring ginger tea for me & teju. Purvi says sulo i m going to mandir. Teju ask to shall i come with u in mandir? Purvi tells yes. All r seems happy.
At arjun house arjun on phone. Arjun sits on dining table. Ovi stands there.Then ovi says to arjun that i fixed our meeting with Mr Mehta. Arjun tells ovi that nw u do nt need to come office. Ovi ask why? Arjun replies u father & mother need u r help. They r suffering frm that condition u knw na. I will manage office work. Ovi agree with arjun. Then after breakfast arjun leaves but he appreciate ovi work. Ovi is happy to hear this. She says to herself that i will try to win arjun heart back.AngryAngry.

At karanjkar house purvi reached at outside of karanjkar house. She give some prasad to kids. Then she knock the door but sulo nt open. Then she go near window she sees sulo got asthma attack. She is so worried. She calls archu & tells about sulochana. She is shouting sulo name. Sulo tries to open the door. She open the door purvi come. Then archu & manav at karanjkar house. Doc says after sulo get concious she will feel some weakness. Archu says all r my mistakes i did nt stayed alone sulo here. Purvi felt bad. Then archu come in room & she sees nw sulo get concious she corcern with her. Sulo tells it was my mistake my medicines overed. Archu tells her i will stay nw here but sulo nt agree with archu. Then archu tells to bring vinod back but sulo says no if manju is here she will taunts me everytime & i can nt bear her. Then manav says archu u stay here. Sulo says archu i do nt want to away far to u frm u r family. Then archu convince to her to bring back vinod dada. Then finally sulo agree to bring back vinod at karanjkar house.

at car manav & archana there. She tells to manav it was so difficult to convinced sulo to bring back to stay vinod at karanjkar house. She thanks to manav to help her. Happy conv. with manav & archana.
At outside varsha is walking & recalling all things. She says to herself i want to do something. I don't want to go shoam away far frm me. Then she ask one man that can u do my small work.? For that work she will give money to him. He agrees. Varsha tells him.(Silent) Episode ends.

precap: same as mahasangam episode.

sorry for mistakes updating via mobile. Do hit the like buttonEmbarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 26 September 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Chomelubhandaritj2006DayalNandwanirashoneeru arorajennyrslioness74AMSTxbakulaxRajouriwebkapranjiRichkamaldipennbhattacharyarshah1950ptailorsuecreshma12sursangam1079lifetimefankapaallysiamjbapanaMADHVI420avenidekxzf280johnnargsharmilaprasadgold1978starJashpaJANNAVReenaKSeemaPia2111beej81reena71adhewargoldieshjarianHumtum25Anaxibiashazidaankitapatel125NAVITshiny3india88renraylatoyakitakabryandarestuartylocomotoDeviRahimbux21awakeningwikileaksladylove90gimmeabreakhardballpavneetria0123truecolorShen7866latchimepersaud2212abbssuzytestindiakenannforeverroyamrutjennifer1Alumnusrolandpp29sangeetaMSujana_20lovelina25bcclJlovLPhoenixAshtweeto~~~Sweta~~~fesunilNehaviharbutunaasiaheartmiss_patel5Brokengirlivanta29RosieCshantellbrownvelvetscarfguruvignesprefix3smilegirlpujli07rgattugaayikasinipillainanda_gopazeefan 1A HUGE FANharshi21Anfaldgandhi777viraf4uRaima36HeenapPahelineuchariheartsmartekomasreshma28sur_aur_taalaviaanyaWestwickPrincess3101ramonamchotibahufan1kath1J12L85amritabronnie85realitytvchanloves-JB_1Dprincess_farhmeghna.skykandykandyadittyDeelight-Swetha-TanyazPutijaChalhovzeezee55Rozy77ButifuleyesJShivSaifliciousramki1bharadwaj_kGauri22bookbrain007miyasingh1arjunaluischristiandior.GarkhelsunLoveTVShowszonansoapwatcher1samarp2Jaishankarswagakevin2NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Ashlaikacoolkitty_23newt2007AngelsHeavenAshi22-BolNaHalke-49erFaneshaaax3.desicrowdpallavi25FastFuriousgirlalipie.--Jenelle--RBAAakshirocksMagicalPariadditive_monayaOmnipotenceZaxo-Rashu-villian-Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 26 sept(varsha new plan)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance!

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Oh god, these Arjun-Ovi scenes r unbearable n irritating. God knows k Ekta mata ne Arjun-Purvi-Ovi ke baare mein kya socha hai Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Jalkauranju011-Nashita-JShivAshlaikaalipie.akshirocks--Jenelle--Huma-peachesnplumsblueocean_787eshaaax3.Orchid25

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for updates...Arjun-Ovi scene Shocked what were they talking anyway

Edited by Ashi22 - 26 September 2012 at 9:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

Oh god, these Arjun-Ovi scenes r unbearable n irritating. God knows k Ekta mata ne Arjun-Purvi-Ovi ke baare mein kya socha hai Angry

There is scene of ovi n Arjun today???

Afraa89

Groupbie

Afraa89

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hope love should nt blossom after their marriage...

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afraa89

hope love should nt blossom after their marriage...
Hope they were discussing about their DivorceLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Afraa89pch76adittydiana72babygirl198722HoneySuckleJShivAshlaikaaishu_25MagicalParialipie.

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Arjun was having breakfast. Ovi came n asked smthing abt office n meeting. Arjun told her not to come in office as this time aai-baba (arman) needs her. He asked Ovi to go there n said he will drop her. Then he thanked her for fixing sm meeting in advance n leaves. Ovi said to herself that she will do everything to win Arjuns heart. Sorry for mistakes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriJShivAshlaika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top