Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Are women really that dumb

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Suman can see that Abhay is not making eye contact with her and does not look happy to see her.  She does not question him just looks at him with eyes popping out of their sockets. I got interested in this show because of tit for tat between two strong women ambi and Imarti.  I do not want to watch a mute, helpless, dumb woman with zero self worth.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mememeBvfan123nurulain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are women really that dumb" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well I struggle to blame Suman for her plight and her state of mind. . . she has clearly been thru a lot, and I hav ecome across some in real life like her. .

though this current track is going rather slowly, but its barely a week into it yet.. so hopefully CVs can make a neeeded turn in right direction with Kairee, perhaps bring in who Abbay's parents are in reaality. . most likely as one of our member here said that the dad of Abbay cud in essense be Imarti's husband . . which is a lot possible as well coz of the Abby being duplicate fact lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Suman can see that Abhay is not making eye contact with her and does not look happy to see her.  She does not question him just looks at him with eyes popping out of their sockets. I got interested in this show because of tit for tat between two strong women ambi and Imarti.  I do not want to watch a mute, helpless, dumb woman with zero self worth.  

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.