Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Tfs! loved it <3 they ALL look great! Alia looks beautiful! Sid looked a bit awkward but he'll get better and same goes for Alia. Varuns used 2 all this so he was alrite! love the song!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
My favorite song from the album.. and alia's expressions just killed it.
Liked both the boys..
Btw, it's only the IF girls who mostly like Varun.. the YT and Pinkvilla members all seem to die after Sid.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanDhirFanaticheerhoney....Poojie....

madzaboutchoc

IF-Dazzler

madzaboutchoc

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Alia is such a bad dancer..no grace, no expressions..wat was KJo thinking??

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I actually think that promo of Radha has made Alia look much better then since the promos of SOTY started lol

I still like the boys - Sid and Varun, i still say Varun has just a slight edge, but off-screen i find Sid alittle more likeable then Varun, its how he comes across which is telling

heerhoney

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
well about the song y the hell do people think adding english words to the song can make it hep or happening like really here it has killed the sheen of otherwise  good song

and blue langoor (sid i guess) he is worse than Sunny atleast get some training in dancing .he looks like a joker

and the other one y bother to wear a kurta if u only want to expose ur cleavage just throw it off we  have a mini sallu in the making  *shudder with horror*LOL

the girls has good moves but again expressionless

even though they didnt focus on sana pretty much ignored her atleast i find her the most expressive among these 3 monkeys .i think she plays some snotty bitch who is latto over the over exposing nangu

Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 26 September 2012 at 11:10am

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i like the song-its nice and peppy..only the english lyrics is weird and isnt needed,the song is nicer without it!
Alia can dance or atleast shes trying,she doesnt seem to look natural while doing it!,but i dont understand why her choli is SO short!LOL...it doesnt look bad in long shorts,but in close ups in looks strange!
Sid is a bit awkward while dancing,but never the less hes cute-i was only looking at him!
,he and Varun actually grab more attention than Alia...even though this is clearly meant to be her song!
actually out of the three of them Alia is one person im wondering why he(Kjo) selected?she looks blank,almost expressionless

Edited by shruti.nil - 26 September 2012 at 11:15am

....Poojie....

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Varun nailed it :) .I dislike sid and alia is ok

shirani7

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
The song is okay I guess. I still like Ishq wala Love (though the lyrics are all varieties of juvenile) best.

The chick still looks like some last minute accessory in the promos. Sid looks ...*poof! fans herself* though Varun clearly has more screen presence.

And we all know who is gonna get the girl. It couldn't be more obvious Wacko

Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Go to top