Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Varun was my crush in the first two videos..

now its Sid..his expressions remind me of Shashi Kapoor and awkward moves, of a very young, lanky Amitabh..

So Sid it is for me!

Alia has no grace..she keeps her legs far apart..so can't move the waist gracefully..she is a cute kid..thats it

Edited by you2 - 26 September 2012 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*1991*JPRulesSudhaSangeetheerhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwww

IF-Dazzler

qwww

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Finally  - the boys show more cleavage than the girls .  Bring it on KJo  - Bollywood has had enough of the females exposing in every song LOL
Alia will give stiff competition to Katrina for this year's Best Wooden Plank award.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesrobbirShailesh_RathiMysticAurapomegranateheerhoneySam_dean4EvaIHeartDeepika.-Nahi-abby_girl30New_novaKya.Bolta.Tu-Nymphadora-lostmymusic.mysticgoryfilmsU-No-Poo-IamAwesome--Chandramukhi-ChippeshwiniSunshine797bambogliNope123ruky786HotMess

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Alia Bhatt ?@aliaa08

Here is the first song Varun, Sid and Me ever shot !!! Thank you @TheFarahKhan @kjohar25 The link to radha : http://bit.ly/Radha-FullSong 

haha so its the first song they shot so i guess sid dancing for the first time in front of the camera  totally  bewildered by the steps so guys we gotta let him be this time
( i know he is far frm being a dancer in other songs as well  but still in this hes like what to do )

ps varun and alia atleast belong to filmy backgrounds so dancing must be little familiar to them sid coming frm a navy background  has a difficult time memorising the dance steps he always looks like omg when will my step get over LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeet-Chandramukhi-....Poojie....

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

sid is so so charming and i never like perfect dancers cute boys mesing their dance steps is awww so sweet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i am totally smitten by sid

@Bold
So I am not the only oneTongueLOL
Even in disco song making Sid said...after loads of rehearsing...finally we did itLOL

Edited by sudha100 - 26 September 2012 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Alia is weird and Sid is cuteish but clumsy...Varun's the star for me, he brightens up the screen! Big smile They showed Sid more but Varun was just <333

Edited by divine.dobrev - 26 September 2012 at 9:22am

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Catchy song!

I just heard the full version and noticed that the end of the song is sung by Udit Narayan. A surprise appearance by SRK in the movie  maybe?

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Catchy song!

I just heard the full version and noticed that the end of the song is sung by Udit Narayan. A surprise appearance by SRK in the movie  maybe?

Yes as a father of Aliya bhatt  The Raj Iron. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robbir....Poojie....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
this is one of the best songs of movie , and i love listening it again and again...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top