Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart1

worst song ever

total disgrace to hindus

Kuch bhi
Now how's it a disgrace to Hindus???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 14)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart1

heart1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedant123

Originally posted by heart1

worst song ever

total disgrace to hindus

Kuch bhi
Now how's it a disgrace to Hindus???

because we are allowing a tract that calls radha rani "sexy body" i mean come on now

who says this about God ?? if it was plainly just a radha name ok fine i can understand

but here they are talking about radha and krishna clearly and to say radha wants to party and radha's sexy body???? imagine saying that about other religious forms of god names 

its clearly giving a wrong opinion of sanatan dharma 

Doveranalyst

Doveranalyst

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Originally posted by HotMess

[QUOTE=DejaVu.]
Yeah We Hindus are cool like that. Using our Gods names and making an absolutely horrible song out of it. Yeah who cares. Its just Hindu Gods. God forbid it was some other religions god/Prophets..Blasphemy. LOL

Is this sarcasm? I am so bad at catching sarcasm. LOL

They changed the lyrics to "desi Radha body" from "sexy Radha body." Hm.. I wonder if it was because some people got offended? 

Obviously people are offended...'Radha' is worshipped as a goddess...you cannot possibly view her in a s**tty way.
Loved the sarcasm of 'Yeah we are cool like that!' 
Desi Radha is much better.Yet I do not understand Alia's moves or expressions at all.They could have at least shown a bit on had they been Radha and Krishna, they would have changed the story or something, making Radha, not the person who waits, but someone who 'wants more'. This should have outraged people too.

But not just this song, artists, painters since time immemorial have sensualized Radha's character in paintings.Sometimes a lot!! So much so that it becomes vulgar.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top