Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

There's a creative director named Siddharth Malhotra, maybe you're thinking of him? He the CD for Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, amongst others.

I know the director of WAF was also named Siddharth Malhotra. 

The director of WAF and creater of ehmmbh are the same guy you speak of Sid M. but nope I am not confusing SidM the director with with the Sid here. Like I said Sid's name, as in the actor from this movie, his name has come up in the cast lists for a handful of t.v. shows from a few years ago. I really think this guy acted in television before as a supporting actor. So my issue is why does he look so uncomfortable in front of the camera when he most likely acted on t.v. before when he was around 19-20 years old or so and also did modelling.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha - Student Of The Year - Official Full Song (Page 12)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Director of WAF is the same guy? I had no idea. ROFL

Also, I didn't know SOTY Sid did shows. I just thought he modelled and then became an AD. But I have no idea. Maybe he's nervous bc he's working with Dharma and other big people in the industry. Everything's on a much bigger scale than his stints on TV? Who knows.

Edited by HotMess - 28 September 2012 at 11:38am

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thnx 4 dis Visha

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Director of WAF is the same guy? I had no idea. ROFL

Also, I didn't know SOTY Sid did shows. I just thought he modelled and then became an AD. But I have no idea. Maybe he's nervous bc he's working with Dharma and other big people in the industry. Everything's on a much bigger scale than his stints on TV? Who knows.

Yeah I didn't know that he acted before too even his wikipedia page isn't showing anything relating to television however I came across his name when I was looking up some t.v. show and then from their his name was listed in the casts of a few  more t.v. shows. I don't know of any other Sid Malhotra (except for the director you mentioned) on top of that I tried searching to see if there was another guy with the same name however only the SOTY Sid's picture kept popping up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

mrs.carter

mrs.carter

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
what is wrong with Alia !! she looks soo... umm akward !!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Yeah We Hindus are cool like that. Using our Gods names and making an absolutely horrible song out of it. Yeah who cares. Its just Hindu Gods. God forbid it was some other religions god/Prophets..Blasphemy. LOL

Is this sarcasm? I am so bad at catching sarcasm. LOL

They changed the lyrics to "desi Radha body" from "sexy Radha body." Hm.. I wonder if it was because some people got offended? 

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top