Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoMomma thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Alia Bhatt's name Radha in the movie? 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I thought its that terribly obnoxious "High school gurlfren" name, "Shanaya"
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: YoMomma

Is Alia Bhatt's name Radha in the movie? 

It's Shanaya. The lyrics of the song are basically referring Radha and Krishna (hence the talk about makhan chor and the gopiyas). So I don't understand the "Radha likes the dance floor, etc" bits at all. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I like the music and chords and the hindi wording..english words messed up the song
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Their characters are so typical yet so stupid at the same time.. 
Can KJO really think out what he wants Shanaya to be?
Apparently she's after her shoes/bags/clothes, she's supposed to be the popular girl in school yet she has a heart of gold.. Comes from a dysfunctional family so she's emotional..
She's probably gonna transform from the snooty girl to the girl next door.. 
😕

I'm just waiting to see how he's gonna justify this love triangle. 
As always Varun's character's the douche who's probably gonna be mean to Shanaya and Abhimaniyu when she leaves him.. blah blah blah.. he's the big bad boyfriend so he deserves Sana Saeed's character.. 

I will really give KJO a hard time on twitter after seeing this film.. I can already imagine. 

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ No point Blackstar, K.Jo will block your handle for life 😆

Criticism is banned, remember? ahaha
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HotMess

There's a creative director named Siddharth Malhotra, maybe you're thinking of him? He the CD for Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, amongst others.

I know the director of WAF was also named Siddharth Malhotra. 

The director of WAF and creater of ehmmbh are the same guy you speak of Sid M. but nope I am not confusing SidM the director with with the Sid here. Like I said Sid's name, as in the actor from this movie, his name has come up in the cast lists for a handful of t.v. shows from a few years ago. I really think this guy acted in television before as a supporting actor. So my issue is why does he look so uncomfortable in front of the camera when he most likely acted on t.v. before when he was around 19-20 years old or so and also did modelling.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Director of WAF is the same guy? I had no idea. ðŸ¤£

Also, I didn't know SOTY Sid did shows. I just thought he modelled and then became an AD. But I have no idea. Maybe he's nervous bc he's working with Dharma and other big people in the industry. Everything's on a much bigger scale than his stints on TV? Who knows.
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Director of WAF is the same guy? I had no idea. ðŸ¤£

Also, I didn't know SOTY Sid did shows. I just thought he modelled and then became an AD. But I have no idea. Maybe he's nervous bc he's working with Dharma and other big people in the industry. Everything's on a much bigger scale than his stints on TV? Who knows.

Yeah I didn't know that he acted before too even his wikipedia page isn't showing anything relating to television however I came across his name when I was looking up some t.v. show and then from their his name was listed in the casts of a few  more t.v. shows. I don't know of any other Sid Malhotra (except for the director you mentioned) on top of that I tried searching to see if there was another guy with the same name however only the SOTY Sid's picture kept popping up.

It's Shanaya. The lyrics of the song are basically referring Radha and Krishna (hence the talk about makhan chor and the gopiyas). So I don't understand the "Radha likes the dance floor, etc" bits at all. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Yeah We Hindus are cool like that. Using our Gods names and making an absolutely horrible song out of it. Yeah who cares. Its just Hindu Gods. God forbid it was some other religions god/Prophets..Blasphemy. ðŸ˜†