Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrowninna7TBPfanforeversmiley21soumyak-Araina-sups2222krazyarsha-Khush-basket_101CutielovesChocsAngelsHeaven-bornalee-Radiance.-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..sweetshineZaYaHolicLadyMcbethRKDramebaaz..DamonCrazy..snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26th Sept' WU - Trouble Galore!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Oh dear. 

Trouble in Royal is something I really don't wanna see. JJ will most probs ask for a last chance and that's how TBP will commence. KD's gonna want to seek revenge with more vengeance, and RaHi ka toh God knows what's happening. RV defended Panchi during which I was like :O WHAAAT did he just do!? :O  

It was a morose episode. I didn't even feel like laughing at Piddi's Saas-Bahu jokes and Bobby's threats! Maybe because I knew what's gonna happen next. I really feel bad for Raama sir! Poor guy does everything for his students and the students, just to get back at Banga pull some stupid prank but the brunt of it is faced by Raama sir :( 

Awesome update as usual with silly comments that are the highlight of the entire update!!LOL

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 26 September 2012 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraspicySugar..

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ahhh! reserve reserve reserve.. I'll be back later.. Thank you HugHug

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thak you for the update Mais.JJ being smart wala part had me lut puting on the floor .It put a smile on my face...which I'm sure the epi won't.*Sigh*Kal ke KiShalicious epi ke baad I need to brace myself.I feel horrible for Kiya & Panchi.Both of them had to tell on their friends under pressure,& no one is ready to understand them.Did u say RV DEFENDED Panchi.Hm...baby steps I guess.

KD..KD...KD!!!!!I totally & completely love you...but you have 'slight' anger managememt issues.Gets to your head & messes up your brain cells.*Sigh*Get well soon delicious.I cant see my Kiya get more hurt & misunderstood.

BANGA as Princi!!!!!NAHIN!!!!Junglees ka prank un par hi bhadi pad gaya.On the bright side...TBP is going to start.Looking forward to it:-D

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU !

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Tfs =))

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
You are so mean to my KD Mais! *Walks off*

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

You are so mean to my KD Mais! *Walks off*

What the EFF are you doing here?!?!? Shocked

RADHA RELEASED BTW!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.