Uttaran

Meethi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanou

Groupbie

Nanou

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I know all of your are saying why meethi ? wake up ...

But try to understand, all your families members lies to you about your mother, father...

And you learn that your mother is alive and in jail ! 

Mey jaanti hoon ke majboori hai isliye eecha neyi bataari, mein ousko yan damini ko doshi ney keh rahi nekin meethi ki bhi koy ghalti nehi hai

And even after that we continue to lie to her and not to answer her, Balkey javaab na dehne ke vajey se vow battamisi se baat karti hai aur phir tapaar bhi parti hai. it is normal that she don't trust anymore.

Aur sab oussey eecha ki baat karte hai isliye vow irritate hoti hai aur jo eetcha ki side neyi lettey ( jaisse naani ) ounko passand karti hai. Tapassya bih yehi karti thi, isliye neyi ke ouski family ki thi naani, nekin isliye ke ouski side ki thi.

Baas itna hi farak hai ke naani tapou ka side letti thi kyun ke ousse pyaar karti thi aur eecha se nafraat, aur meethi ka letti hai kyun key eecha se badla lena tchati hai.

Share you views, i don't want to offence anybody

Edited by Nanou - 26 September 2012 at 8:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meethi" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
But meethi is also at fault
see mukta she trusted nani coz she was her family memb, and i knew once truth will be told she will be d one who will help to make things right.
She knw her mom did mistakes coz of nani
but still does nt hate her.
She was angry at her father but never hated him,infact showed more trust on him then nani.
And meethi, every1 except nani r saying her ur wrong?
But she trust nani whom she mate nw
and nt her family wid whom she lived for 18 yr.
Nw nt even interested to listen truth.
Have become rude to her best frn mukta just coz she is supporting iccha.
Inspite of telling truth considers iccha as criminal.
Busy in drinking and parties.
Doing all this inspite of being brought up under damini n kanha.
I don't blame nani for meethi's behavior.
She herself is coz to hate iccha.
Just spoilt brat lyk yuvi.
Lol this bhai behan r one carboncopy samples.

Edited by princessofkesar - 26 September 2012 at 8:36am

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
But u knw atleast uv's anger is justified.
All this years of poisoning by mai has made him lyk dis.
And im sure once truth is told he will be the best son in d world.
Ps- i knw my frns u will throw tomato n egg on me
for writing long post ignore my frns
mein kabhi nahi sudhrungi:-D

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
m with nanou

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanou

Nanou

Groupbie

Nanou

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Yes but mukta theek hogi hai kyunkey eccha ney ousko batchaya hai aur phir ouske bareh papa neh ousko sab satchai bi bataadi

Neykin meethi, neyi har daafa kehte hai ke pleaase koutcheneyi kehna, aur abhi meethi ki point of view se deqkho to eecha ney ouske liyeh koutchney kiya siva ke jouth, tchouppi aur tappar

( meh eecha ko blame neyi kara hi vow bi ouskey point of view se bilkoul say hai ) 

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
first of all meethi has no right to angry .she went to meet iccha .iccha did not call her in jail .even she want to know truth she should ask politely and wait for answer calmly  instead of bad mouthing iccha
and iccha want to tell her truth after fire incident but she refuse and now she is jealous of mukta because mukta no more supporting meethi attitude

Nanou

Groupbie

Nanou

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Ok nekin toum kya karti ainvainyi jouth ka intazaar karti damini seh isseh to atcha tha direct eecha se poutchlo.

Aur fire accident ke baad bohat der hogui thi ab kya fayda itneh jouth ke bad, meethi to kab se bighar guehi

Nekin ek tcheese peh ghalat hai aur vow muqkta seh jalous hona.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.