Need help for shopping in India!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-afghaniibabe

IF-Dazzler

-afghaniibabe

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Hey you lovely people! How you doing?

Okay, my friend is going to marry in december and really really want a beautiful dress! But I have used all my anarkalis and punjabis or else they don't suit to a wedding!
So, can someone of you help me? I live in Denmark and indian clothes here are way, too, too, expiensive! I mean really expiensive! Lol
Can I order from someone of you living in India or know someone? I think they will be way cheaper, because they are actually made there.
If I could tell you which kind of dress and then you could look in the market and send me some pictures, and those I like you can buy and send to me and ofcourse I will send the money! So please someone?? Disapprove

- asma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need help for shopping in India!!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-afghaniibabe

IF-Dazzler

-afghaniibabe

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

No help??

sagarikanm

Groupbie

sagarikanm

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi Asma, 
I am sure you want to look your best for the special occasion. You can google and see which are the most trusted online stores in India and shop some fabulous Indian outfits. Nevanta covers all the latest fashion and style. I suggest you view Bridal collection videos and see what are the latest trends you can flaunt. 
Enjoy Girl Smile

-afghaniibabe

IF-Dazzler

-afghaniibabe

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I know the latest collections and all that..
But i don't know how to order from Indian, since it is cheap and beautiful there.. maybe a site or a number..?

- asma

michealwhisely

michealwhisely

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hey Asma,

You can checkout the Yuvastyle.com. It has amazing products. I hope you could get an something good else that you want. However It also has something Rajasthani Style Dress. I hope You could get a good shopping.

iglamprincess

iglamprincess

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I will check it out as well! Thanks :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top