Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
loved it dear...do continue soon n yeah kd is also very hottt...n gud dat here u made his entrance... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_rox14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. (Page 4)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
aww it was great

maria_rox14

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
wow kya hot entry hai...

its really become so excited ...ab maza aayega

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hey guys im sorry but i am going to stop now. only a few people are really interestd in my forum and so it would be depressing for me to continue. to all those who did like my forum thnk u...
xoxoxoxxo
maria

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_rox14

hey guys im sorry but i am going to stop now. only a few people are really interestd in my forum and so it would be depressing for me to continue. to all those who did like my forum thnk u...
xoxoxoxxo
maria

why are u seeing the others may be they are not true fans of yuvreen

hey don't do that ...we all who are active are really love SG and yuvreen and for our sake do update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tongue

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
heyy guggalians...im back n continuing my forum after a lot of pestering mails in my box...im not very happpy with what i am about to write but i promise u that u will absolutely love the next part...
part 4
all the girls ( including our darling suvreen) and a certain boy(zorro) are practically drooling over him...
r.c -so u finally arrived...evryone,this is ranbir...he used to my student at st. stephens where i took a fashion course there. he has transfered frm st. stephen to DPSC...he is also an intern in my company...he will be joining u gys in this course...ranbir, take u seat over there...
he points to an empty seat between suuvreen and another girl (guys...alisha is not there in this os though i may add her later on...)
ranbir then sits down and says a hello to evryone... rc the continues with his class...n finally leaves...(i wont be having like a relationship between rc n suvreen cuz its kinda wierd...
1. he is teacher n she his student..
2. according to the show there must be an age gap of atleats 8 yrs)
 as the students n the 3 musketeersr leaving...annie also drags ranbir out of the class...u know annie...she is soo bubbly n friendly she has to do so...
annie:hi im annie...this is zorro and suvreen...
others- hey ranbir
ranbir-hey guys
annie- so i have just added u as my friend on facebook...so u r my friend now...
suvreen- annie what is this? the guy has just com to dpsc n u r already scaring him away...
evryone other than suvreen burst out laughing...
ranbir- no guys its o.k...n yes annie i will add u on fb...all my friends r chatterboxes except probaly me...
annie- so we r friends no...so what is ur relationship status?
zorro-nnie what is this...so outright...
ranbir- dude its o.k...i actually have a girlfriend whose at st. stephens...i actually came hre cuz i got a scholarship...
as annie, zorro and ranbir r talking, suvreen gets a call...
suvreen-hello...
as suvreen is listening...aftr 1min she gasps n droops her phone to the ground in shock...
precap- suvreen n gang r at a hospital...

hey guys i know this was very boring but i promise u next one u will have a yuvreen scen...
also i took over one hour to write this on my phone as my laptop isnt working so pls write a comment which doesnt even take one min...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel...sAliya_31luvushivin1Manish_ShettyShivinianakshayRSahasYuvreenian

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Great update maria.Clap..wondering what will happen next..all the best for the next part Smile

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Great update maria.Clap..wondering what will happen next..all the best for the next part Smile
thnks akshay...willl updae soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.