Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Maria...first of all I have to tell a sorry...I knw the super seven are going to just tease me even more now..becoz since yesterday I have used this word Sorry for about 10-20 times..!!! But then this sorry is becoz I had promised to read ur os the other day but did not..and now finally i read it..!!!
Now, I ll give u a lil long comment on what i think about ur FF...no dont worry it is not bad comments...it cannot be bad becoz such a lovely update such requires some good updates..!!

First of all never say that ur update is not good...It is just awesome..as awesome as any other FF on Yuvreen...and ya for sure better than mine..!! I agree ur hindi is not good but then rather than Hindi what readers love is what u write and ur creativity..!! and I must say u need to pat ur back from my end for this...!!! U are a very creative person..!!!

Second, I think you can do a lil better by changing the font size, color and stuff to make ur update look attractive...this will increase readership to an extent...!! Also go to the Fan fic Forum and there u ll find a link for advertising ur FF...go and advertise the FF there..!! That will also enable more readers to enjoy this wonderful FF...!!! And thanx a lot for the PM..and do send me a PM on the next update..!!!
Aww...thank u so much Manish!!!!! This is sooo sweet of you!!!!
And I will definitely heed your advice...
When r u gonna update lights, camera, ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. (Page 10)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_rox14

Maria...first of all I have to tell a sorry...I knw the super seven are going to just tease me even more now..becoz since yesterday I have used this word Sorry for about 10-20 times..!!! But then this sorry is becoz I had promised to read ur os the other day but did not..and now finally i read it..!!!
Now, I ll give u a lil long comment on what i think about ur FF...no dont worry it is not bad comments...it cannot be bad becoz such a lovely update such requires some good updates..!!

First of all never say that ur update is not good...It is just awesome..as awesome as any other FF on Yuvreen...and ya for sure better than mine..!! I agree ur hindi is not good but then rather than Hindi what readers love is what u write and ur creativity..!! and I must say u need to pat ur back from my end for this...!!! U are a very creative person..!!!

Second, I think you can do a lil better by changing the font size, color and stuff to make ur update look attractive...this will increase readership to an extent...!! Also go to the Fan fic Forum and there u ll find a link for advertising ur FF...go and advertise the FF there..!! That will also enable more readers to enjoy this wonderful FF...!!! And thanx a lot for the PM..and do send me a PM on the next update..!!!
Aww...thank u so much Manish!!!!! This is sooo sweet of you!!!!
And I will definitely heed your advice...
When r u gonna update lights, camera, ...

very soon maria..actually the thing is tat there something very special and a great twist in the other ff...!! Tats why I am updating it so fast..!! in fact I and chaichil are both writing the next update together...this would be the last update before the surprise..and tha surprise will be on 31st...it would be a new year gift to all..and next one way too depressing...so Lights, camera action can be written only then..!! that is after 31st..!! 

maria_rox14

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hey hello maria :)
your update was really great ya Smile u r a talented writer... your creativity is really gud Thumbs Up
do continue soon Smile

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnah

hey hello maria :)
your update was really great yaSmileu r a talented writer... yourcreativity is really gudThumbs Up
do continue soonSmile
Thank u Sooo much bhavnah!!!!!!!

bhavnah

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
vry vry nyc...awww yuvreen is sooo cute..
nd hug...yuvi consoling suvi..
ovrol fantastic..ur a gr8 writer..

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry.parul0

vry vry nyc...awww yuvreen is sooo cute..
nd hug...yuvi consoling suvi..
ovrol fantastic..ur a gr8 writer..
Thank you so much for the compliment!! And for commenting!!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Monika_S

Caught you...Sorry kumar LOL

hahaha...I expected this..!!!  LOLLOL Tongue

Humari tez nazaro se bachna toh waise bhi impossible hai Wink LOL

Manish_Shetty

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Maria...this was a very cute update..best part being when suvi closes yuvi's mouth...really nice..

and me being romantic writer ??? Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 147 r u kidding me ??? LOLLOL i am not at all romantic..at least in my writing...Wink bhavnah is lot more romantic than me..i am no where near to her in romance LOL

maria_rox14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.