Suggestions / Comments

Crime conducted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

guptaena

guptaena

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I want to know the procedure to repot a crime at crime patrol.
A fraud of 17 lakhs has been conducted by Manager of Indian bank against me and the bank is denying to give us the money.
I want to report the same on national media to inform public how these crimes are being conducted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crime conducted" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top