Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
here is the twist!! Blast from the past!!

So this Thakur wants khushi? he killed her parents?

Arnav  and khushi are too cute! They always manage to make me smile!!
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written...love the silent conversations between Arnav and Khushi...no wonder, silence speaks volumes...Thanks for the PM
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope nothing bad happens to Khushi shes already been through so much and does that guy (Indu) have something to Di with her past, and y is Kushal so adamant on not having Arbav and Khusgi together, and I feel for Khushi's Buaji and understand where she's coming from
I hate the way guys like Indu say things about girls like that it's ridiculous just bc they can't speak doesn't mean they don't have hearts and souls, they are cheap to say such things and I really hope whatever happens Arnav saves Khushi and they go more in depth of their relationship as speaking of Khushi's past and such

I'm super excited for the coming chapters but I'm very confused how Indu spotted Khushi in the first place, something to do with her past? We are already half way into the ff I hope more secrets will be opening up now :D
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved arnav khushi part!!!
ssso cute!
eeeww indu watever creepy thakur!!!
is he the reason she doesnt speak!!
Manitaa thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread Zara. Wish you many more. 
The storys taking an interesting turn. I like the way A&K's relationship is progressing. Thankfully Kushal is not suspicious anymore. Very nice update.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update boys siding with boys loved how she was ignoring him so cute and aman and chicky very nice and this goon is after khushi he is so going to die loved how khushi was checking out asr awesome update loved it so cute

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DAFAQ?! DAYUM!! I guess that past will come knocking now...EEE!!! I'm excited! 

Aww...Arnav and Khushi are so cute...innocent love! Arnav understands what Khushi cannot say and that's the best part! :) And YAY!! Chiny and Aman!! Should I dare to dream...?? 
And that wolf whistle...didn't have only Arnav grinning devilishly...,had me doing that too! :) 

Now I wait patiently to see Arnav protect his Khushi! :) 

Thank you for the PM :) :) Can't wait to read more! 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
OMG who is this indu I need to know and shw us his picture :P
if u did not choose yet can i propose an actor ???
Kinshuk mahajan would b great as indu LOL :P
and perfect update
Maddy1270 thumbnail
khushi checking arnav out and he thoroughly enjoying it was plain adorable... as was the chinky-aman interaction: is there romance in the air between the two? now we have another ne'er-do-well lusating after our innocent khushi... will she be safe? the past is getting more and more complicated
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
cute scene between arnav and khushi :) and aman and Chinky hehe... Omg arnav better protect her frm those ugly guys 

thanks u