ARHI~ Vines With Thorns ~ Thread 3 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the PM

awesome update 

Loves how she punishes Arnav for laughing at her

Indu sounds depraved
Woah!
Loved the arshi part I mean I seriously needed that coz in the episodes all I do is cry!

I love you Kushal, for once you didn't notice something important!

Who the HECK is Indu? Creep he is!
You Know The First Bit When Khushi Was Scared That He Left Her 😳 Again I Feel She Is Insecure As She Can't Speak & In The Future This Will Happen :( THAT Indu Thakur Will Maybe Kidnap Khushi Or Something :X Arnav Should Not Have Scared The Poor Innocent Soul :(( 🥺
Awesum update!

I adored Arnav here!!!!!!Haye meri jalebi!

But who's this 'boss' now???? Shyaam?????

I just knw it's him! B*****d!
brilliant update.
wanted to knw more abt indu nd dat sentence we should together again dat means iz he related to her nd the reason for khushi to speak...
cont soon
Very sweet update. Khushi writing 2 Raja about Arnav was nice & she always pour her heart out to this particular friend. Arnav's & Khushi's part of the story was very lovely, the way he helped her, she feeling shy watching his muscles & the kiss awesome. Now we  have a villain who wants Khushi😡 it sounds like he knows her from small but I know as long Arnav is there no one can touch his Khushi.
It was so well written that for once I thought I was watching the scenes rather reading them. And yes Chinky and Aman are they the new couple in town???? I loved Arnav and Khushi in the update. You're making the whole thing so  I just keep waiting for your update and BTW who is this Thakur? So ho gayi villian ki entry...
RES!!!
Will comment after work
But as for now khushi better be safe

--edit--
So amazing update...so for not unresing ( not sure is this is a word)

I loved the letter to raja...it was sooo cute that khushimis still mad at arnavNwith his joke...but was happy about the mandir incident!!! And I  love how she seems a little jealous that raja is always with Arnav now

and awww chinky was blushing when aman picked her up... They will be a cute couple

I love how Arnav can make Khushi not mad and get her attention and when she kissed him on the cheek...I was like that lucky fool

I love how khushal thinks Khushi is ignoring Arnav...too bad he has no clue what is going on

And who is this Indy guy..he seems really creepy and scary...was he the same guy her burned down khushi's house and killed her parents??? And what he wants Khushi for...my god I am scared for her...I hope she OS safe and Arnav and I guess khushal and maybe aman can get he rout that that bad situation that is soon to come
Edited by anita_21492 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShikhaKhushi

Awesum update!

I adored Arnav here!!!!!!Haye meri jalebi!

But who's this 'boss' now???? Shyaam?????

I just knw it's him! B*****d!

There is no shyam in my ff, The boss is Indu. Sorry if it was confusing. Oh yes for everyone who thinks he's a perv you might want to take a look again at his age again. He's 27, so he isn't that old.lol

xxx
Loved the update.  Didn't love Indu. ;)