yuvreen new os (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Update
So the preparations for the surprise party begin. Yuvreen, Raanie and naro and hegde have gathered near the canteen...
Annie: I am so excited guys. Hum log mannu ki party plan kar rahe hein...wait main abhi usko call karthi hoon..(she takes her phone..and about to dial..)
All at once: NOOO..
suvi: pagal hogayi hein kya..hum yaha usse surprise dene ki baath kar rahe hein aur thum ho ki use batha ne jaa rahi hein..
Annie: lekin agar usse pata chale ki humne uss ke liye surprise plan kar rah ehein tho kithna kush hoga wo..
Yuvreen and hegde laugh..LOL..while naro gets irritated and Rathie feels ashamed of his gf..
Naro to Rathie: Zara thumari iss annie ko sambaloo...warn ahein budhu tho sara plan ki chopsey kar deigAngry...

Rathie: arey annie..zara chp baith aur haan usse jab patha chalna chahiye tab pata chal jayega...samje?

annie: k Confused

they start with the preparations..
firstly  they plan what is to be done..and then they group it among them..
Decoration: Suvi and Yuvi
Food: Hegde and Raathie
Invitation and guest list: Annie and naro

Then they all start with their Mission "Mannu ki party"Party

Background: Some enthusiatic and fun music...
Suvi an dyuvi are enjoying themselves and get close to each other a lot of times..Blushing

Suvi is standing on a stool and is sticking some decaration paper while yuvi is holding a bowl of glitters and rose petals..
suddenly suvi slips and is abt to fall when yuvraj come and saves her from falling like always but this time the glitters start falling on them with rose flowers...annie and naro is them suddenly and she clicks a beautiful pic of theirs and uploads it on facebook...which yuvi and suvi are not aware of...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16maria_rox14vampyrgirlrichasujairohitSahasYuvreeniankaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen new os (Page 7)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
okk..manish..sorry it was my last exam tomorrow..and after that...so was busy finishing my quota of sleep LOL Wink so cudn't comment...aaj i am back...and will comment acche se...sorry for not commenting at all yesterday Unhappy

So..yes..your earlier update and this one was also brilliant...gud work...atlast ye topic aage toh badha! nahi toh we were struck at yuvreen' confession only Embarrassed Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_ShettySahasYuvreenian

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

okk..manish..sorry it was my last exam tomorrow..and after that...so was busy finishing my quota of sleep LOL Wink so cudn't comment...aaj i am back...and will comment acche se...sorry for not commenting at all yesterday Unhappy

So..yes..your earlier update and this one was also brilliant...gud work...atlast ye topic aage toh badha! nahi toh we were struck at yuvreen' confession only Embarrassed Big smile

thanx a lot bhai...and ya u need not be sorry becoz i can understand...mera bhi exams jo chal raha hein...aur mera tho 20th takh chalegs..uske bad tho holidays hein...Dancing...fir i ll be online all the time.!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
now ill rite...!!
after their romantic scene they had an eyelock...!! but before they struck with a noise of annie like ahem ahem!
yuvi-tu theek to hai na...!!
but before yuvi could say suvi strated laughing...!!
yuvi-tu has kyun rahi hai...??
suvi-tum pehle jao aur apne app ko miror mein dekh ke aoo...!!
when yuvi went near  the miror he saw that he his whole face with glitter all atrted laughing then yuvi wahed his face ...!
all preperations done...!!
now it was time to call mannu no body was ready ...!
rathi,hegde,annie,yuvreen-naro jayegi...!!
naro-par mein kyun.??
suvi-woh isliye ki mannu tere baat jaldi sun leta hai naro ji...!!
all started laughing ...!
naro-tum log bhi na...!!Angry
suvi-par haan kya naro is halat mein mannu ko lane jayegi ..!
annie-to jaldi dress up ho lete hain...!
whole gang-ok...!!
all wre dresed up beutifully...!
except suvi because she was not their...!!
suddenly she came...!
yuv's mouth open..!!
rathi to yuvi-bhaiye muh band ki jiye nahi toh makhi ghus jayegi...!!
yuvi-was shocked she luked so stunning she was wering a gown(remember it like she was wearing in juliet)...!
annie-tu kitni achi lag rahi hai...!!
suvi-thank u...!!

suddenly naro's call came...!.to yuvi...!
yuvi-haan naro
naro-yuvi mannu toh maan hi nahi raha hai,.../!
yuvi-tum kaise bhi usko lao ...!!
naro-theek hai mai usko lati hun...!!tum log wahan par pahuncho...!
naro to mannu -mannu tumhe mere kasam tumhe chal na hi pade ga...!!
mannu-naro ji thekk hai..!!
naro messages yuvi-woh maan gaya...!
yuvi-thek hai...! ab jaldi chalo woh ah raha hai,...!!
as mannu entered whole gang was standing and all shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNU...!!Party
next scene-yuvreen ,rannie and manaro dancing at song ishq wala love...!!Heart

Edited by luvushivin1 - 07 October 2012 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16sujairohitManish_ShettySahasYuvreeniankaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hey luvushivin1

i try to update...i hope u like it

mannu cut the cake and feed to everyone, after that rathi hegade and yuvi put some cream on his face, everyone is starting to laugh...everyone is enjoying the party with lots of happiness joy and some romance in it...
yuvi is keep checking that what is suvi doing and suvi also feel his gaze on her and smiling...

rathi;-guys aaj maanu ka din hai to usaki har wish poori hogi...kya khayal hai mannu...
mannu;-(looking at naro) khayal accha hai
everyone;-hmmm...achha hai...(smile)
naro feel some confusion 
rathi;-bol teri first wish ky hai
mannu;-wo mein wo naro ji ke saath uss gane pe dance karna chata hoon
naro is so surprising, everyone smile and ask 'kaun se gane pe'
mannu;-are wo gana hai us nayi film ka wahi student of the year ka, ishqwala love...
everyone;- ohhh

hegade play the song ishqwala love...mannu ask naroji for dance, she agree and start silent dance with him, seeking him rannine is also join them,

yuvi and suvi standing two different corner looking at each other, yuvi come near her and ask for a dance, suvi smile and her hand to his hand, yuvi took  her to dance floor and join mannaro and rannie...each couple is dancing and lost in each other eyes...soft music is playing

here hegade is watching couple dance start dreaming about dance with Riya...

Next scene;-girls excited for pajama party...boys want to know why these girls so happy today...

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 07 October 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16bhunilukim.rayatsujairohitluvushivin1Manish_ShettyakshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
haha..mannu ki wish to dance with Naro...gud one :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shettykaveriw2008

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
nice one kaveri..!!!!

Ashwini_S

Goldie

Ashwini_S

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Ha ha ha Good one...KaveriThumbs Up
I'm missing Mannu...and his PJ's...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.