Page   of 17

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

lol..everything turned into a dream..but still a lovely dream! Embarrassed

Lol,, in real life, such things happen only in dreamsLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen new os (Page 17)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Originally posted by luvushivin1

Originally posted by luvushivin1

its ok nice update but tumne yeh dream likh mere toh full on chopsey kar de..!!!but i luv jab tune likha ki it was a dream mein toh bilkul hass padi..!!1 and pecap toh bahut accha hai..!!

TongueI'm so sorry,,, chopsy mat kaho yaar,, ur updates are really awesomeSmile I was thinking of u jab main likh rahi thi,,, but yesterday i was in full on masti mood,,, couldn't stop myselfLOL

ohk i can understand ill try to update the next part which would be funny but if u will update then that's ok..!!!TongueTongue

plz u update next partSmile... I hope u r not angry with me
no not at all infact i was very happy and laughing too..!!! actually i m not wel these days i m having viral fever so its difficult to type on my laptop ill try to update..!!as soon as possible..!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Hey take care n get well soonSmile
[/QUOTE]thanxx yaar..!!!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
guys continue disAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvushivin1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.